• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Photos from Our Nursery Shopping Exploits in Darwin

Jaylily

Gold Member
MA found a new best friend, she believes it is exactly like her.
(I will let forum members decide if she is right):D

4.jpg

Elephant says " Why did I have to be put with the monkeys, all they do is hang around all day" :rolleyes:

2.jpg

Even the monk had his eyes shut over the expensive prices :eek:

3.jpg

MA it won't fit in the car, but I &*!#ing like it :shifty:

1.jpg

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank you for the flattering photos of me Master Jay.It was a fun afternoon and I have been enjoying Jay's company in Darwin, he is a fast learner and well organised and tidy, can't cook and doesn't really know what a tea towel is, otherwise, fantastic at getting all the paperwork in order and motoring on his understanding of the forum.

Last edited:

Jaylily

Gold Member
Thank you for the flattering photos of me Master Jay.It was a fun afternoon and I have been enjoying Jay's company in Darwin, he is a fast learner and well organised and tidy, can't cook and doesn't really know what a tea towel id, otherwise, fantastic at getting all the paperwork in order and motoring on his understanding of the forum.

I know what a tea towel is, its operation just baffles me. And cooking well, I don't want to burn down the house:eek:

D

Debby xox

Jay thats just an excuse. There is not much cooking with salad stuff, your just lazy lol
images

That Garden centre is amazing. Love it. Wonder when Mary-Anne would go there.
Ikea have the most amazing battery operated Lantens for sale. Only $6.00 each in red or white.
They are for the outside and would look good dotted around the trees.