Perth little LuLu

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Not the best shape and face but definitely has the best services, among all the girls I met.
I thought she was pretty and was in good shape, petite, nice smallish enhanced tits and not an ounce of fat, but this was precovid.

lucifer

Diamond Member
Ooo damn what happened to her? Haven't seen her since she went to the East, looks like lots has changed lol.

Biggest rival in what sense? IMO Each have their own strength 😁

J

Jdog

Yeah I have...I think near carousel? Does what the others say, licks a bit of ass and gets really into it...she got me to face fuck her too. Pretty girl, though I noticed her teeth weren’t great which was a bit of a turnoff. Maybe from all the swallowing?

lucifer

Diamond Member
Ooo, that's normal. there are two girls with Pearl white teeth that i know at the moment, one allow kissing, the other one is not.

If you know anyone with stacked canine teeth and/or rabbit teeth let me know, i found those cute especially if both at the same time.

D

Deleted member 57664

saw Little Lulu recently, you are silly with lots of lube, pretty good, her Twitter post must be written by her boss

climo

TS member
Silver Member
Lulu has been trying hard to learn english. She has a whiteboard where she puts up new words. All you gentlemen can help her along.

P

Pain In Ass Boy

Females dont know how to make money or her buisness partner.

$200x about 3 customers per day because of unreasonble price = $600

While if price is $150 for what she is worth x 10 customers per day =$1500.

She would also get repeat customers where if price is high then for some is just a one off visit. By saying this that goes for other WL aswel. Not very smart in making money and they do want to make money but not in the right way to make more.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Females dont know how to make money or her buisness partner.

$200x about 3 customers per day because of unreasonble price = $600

While if price is $150 for what she is worth x 10 customers per day =$1500.

She would also get repeat customers where if price is high then for some is just a one off visit. By saying this that goes for other WL aswel. Not very smart in making money and they do want to make money but not in the right way to make more.

Is it an assumption that she would only see 3 customers a day @ $200 or is this a fact?

P

Pain In Ass Boy

Does she really want to see 10 customers per day?
Girls choose the price they are comfortable with.
It is also for screening purposes.
Its a downside. More money but see more dicks. For some girls seeing more dicks they prefer

P

Pain In Ass Boy

Is it an assumption that she would only see 3 customers a day @ $200 or is this a fact?
Use your brains. What ever the amount of guys she see's for $200, the $150 option would always be higher with profitable returns then the $200.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain In Ass Boy

In a buisness prospective for more earnings its the way to go

Channelle

Legend Member
Always can be pros and cons to it if you are fixated on just $'s.
Maybe wears oneself to exhaustion in say 7 days, or paces herself out over say 7 months.
Am sure they figure it all out to suit their circumstances.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Use your brains. What ever the amount of guys she see's for $200, the $150 option would always be higher with profitable returns then the $200.

My query was on the numbers you based your reasoning on, not imple primary school maths.

An alternative to your reasoning is that if she chooses to see 10 clients a day and is popular enough to be fully booked, then $200 will give a better profit than $150.

So once again your 3 clients a day is based on what grounds .... apart from your guess.