Perfect Touch has some bad news

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member
Hmm. Need some words to use to express our unhapiness. But how to come across as an urbane, generally classy guy?
Gee. Gee whiz. Poot and blast. Fuck. Oops I f**ked it up.
Well until we can find a new premises, we'll have to keep going. Have to think of a new plan. Keep an eye out ladies and gentlemen :)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hmm. Need some words to use to express our unhapiness. But how to come across as an urbane, generally classy guy?
Gee. Gee whiz. Poot and blast. f**k. Oops I f**ked it up.
Well until we can find a new premises, we'll have to keep going. Have to think of a new plan. Keep an eye out ladies and gentlemen :)
Good wishes to you alexisayle and all

fetiche

Silver Member
Ouch, that is not a fun position to be in! Good luck finding new premises.

But surely, if you have a lease agreement then you are able to stay until the end of the lease? Selling under you doesn't break your lease?

Either way, all the best.

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
Hey Rudy Boy and all the beautiful angles of PT...sorry to hear the news but I am sure you will soon find a place (bigger venue this time) as all of us will be watching out the space for the big news...

Thanks once again for the excellent service wonderful moments at PT...

djon4u

Silver Member
Today is the last day at Willeton but maybe the beginning at a new location. Perhaps a chance for fresh ideas to be considered.

Pete Pictures

Bronze Member
This is so disappointing I've been a regular for quite some time. I hope you manage to find a new location soon. Willeton was a great location for me only 10 minutes from the office so I hope you stay somewhere relatively central!

Langtrees VIP Perth

0487 977 707
Staff member
Legend Member
I know i am a little behind the times but i only just heard from Dave Magic that you have had to close, i so sorry to hear that. I hope that you reopen bigger and better than ever. Clearly you have great support around you so great things will happen for you.

MISS TWINKLE

Silver Member
:kiss::kiss:Thank you everyone for your very kind responses and best wishes. Yes we are so sorry to have let everyone down but unfortunately it was taken out of our hands. RB and I are currently working on our new Kalgoorlie location then who knows .....
"Perhaps a chance for fresh ideas to be considered." (djon4u) - examples please??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Jaz

dinadina

Bronze Member
Hi all,

Unfortunately we have had some bad news from the owner of the PT building during the week and he has to urgently sell the building. That means we have to close Perfect Touch in Willetton on Sunday night, April 5 but we will stay open until the last client leaves. Please make an effort to come and see your favourite girl before we have to close, they will be delighted to see you.

We have just had the terrible task of telling our fabulous staff that we can't continue and they are obviously very shocked.

We would like to thank all of our wonderful customers who have made PT the great place it has been. Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate it.

Mrs RB and I are urgently trying to find a new location to continue, but its not easy. Any ideas that can help, please PM me. We would also ask that speculation and guesswork about what you may think happened, is not going to help us at all. We want to leave here with a good record of doing the right thing to make it easier to move on to new premises.

Rudyboy
Hi Rudyboy
Just wondering if you have managed to find an alternative address in Perth for Perfect Touch....are you reopening soon?
Diane