Perfect Touch has some bad news

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Hi all,

Unfortunately we have had some bad news from the owner of the PT building during the week and he has to urgently sell the building. That means we have to close Perfect Touch in Willetton on Sunday night, April 5 but we will stay open until the last client leaves. Please make an effort to come and see your favourite girl before we have to close, they will be delighted to see you.

We have just had the terrible task of telling our fabulous staff that we can't continue and they are obviously very shocked.

We would like to thank all of our wonderful customers who have made PT the great place it has been. Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate it.

Mrs RB and I are urgently trying to find a new location to continue, but its not easy. Any ideas that can help, please PM me. We would also ask that speculation and guesswork about what you may think happened, is not going to help us at all. We want to leave here with a good record of doing the right thing to make it easier to move on to new premises.

Rudyboy

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
Yes. lets hope they re-locate somewhere in a hurry. Although the present location in hindsight wasn't a real good place to plonk a massage parlour

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I am gutted to hear your sad news. I hope you find somewhere soon. Try to keep your great team together.
I had a truly wonderful experience with Perfect Touch....just gutted.
Now...onwards and upwards....Lets make another one...just like the other one.
X X X Cyclone

Carly

Aka Kali
Silver Member
Absolutely saddened by this news. The beautiful crew of bosses, receptionists, girls, guys and clients just can't be replaced in my eyes!
Love you all so so much xxx

P.S I will be in Sunday night to say goodbye

GDA

Bronze Member
Hi all,

Unfortunately we have had some bad news from the owner of the PT building during the week and he has to urgently sell the building. That means we have to close Perfect Touch in Willetton on Sunday night, April 5 but we will stay open until the last client leaves. Please make an effort to come and see your favourite girl before we have to close, they will be delighted to see you.

We have just had the terrible task of telling our fabulous staff that we can't continue and they are obviously very shocked.

We would like to thank all of our wonderful customers who have made PT the great place it has been. Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate it.

Mrs RB and I are urgently trying to find a new location to continue, but its not easy. Any ideas that can help, please PM me. We would also ask that speculation and guesswork about what you may think happened, is not going to help us at all. We want to leave here with a good record of doing the right thing to make it easier to move on to new premises.

Rudyboy
Ah the joys of doing business 2 steps forward 1 back. Great to see you and Mrs RB are being proactive and have the right attitude. Not going to wish you luck as you don't need it I can see the new place bigger better and stronger. Looking forward to seeing it