• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Pegnant sex?

antman

Foundation Member
Love pregnant women, very sexy, huge turn on.
They do radiate something special. Must be all the supercharge of female hormones, and healthy living they maintain for baby.
The curves are huge turn on and thei skin seems softer, pussies all wet and soft and swollen boobiess, aaaaah yessss the greatest sex of my life during second trimester with my lady.

D

dnmcruising

the mrs is currently 6 months pregnat and always horny so yes its great and would love to make it with another pregnant woman full breasts and the lot mmmmm

M

Mary Anne PA

6 months preg is fantastic, the hormones are amazing and you want constant sex!

A

Aweigh65

Hi Bubby,
For me there is nothing MORE sexy and alluring than a pregnant lady.
The lady takes on a radiate glow which is like "bees to honey".
The dynamics of her body change, with the fuller and more sensitve breast and wow....her nipples are hard and sensitve to the touch.
Love the shape and firmness of her body. Fucking is great, but the foreplay is much more FUN.
Alex

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes Aweigh65 I agree with you 100%.

I am amazed when I find my lady friends all the sudden become so beautiful and then to learn they have just become pregnant.

And foreplay is the best part of sex. The more you do the more both are rewarded.
:walk:

W

who_knows

there is nothing more sexier thsn a woman who is pregnant, I couldnt help but want to fuck my wife every single day of her pregnancy and even to this day i see random pregnant women in the street i get turned on so much wondering what it would be like seeing her naked pregnant body and just wanting to take her there and then. oh my god om getting turned on just thinking bout pregnant women.

J

JasRob

I think that would be a great difference..I'd love my girl to be pregnant and find out what would it be having sex with a pregnant woman. I haven't tried it but I'm definitely open to it.

Demon

Legend Member
Had great times with a pregnant WL a few years ago. She was a regularly, then got pregnant with partner.

Different positions. Real turn on. And her hormones made her hornier (which was quite an achievement).

B

bigkev68

Hi Bubby,
For me there is nothing MORE sexy and alluring than a pregnant lady.
The lady takes on a radiate glow which is like "bees to honey".
The dynamics of her body change, with the fuller and more sensitve breast and wow....her nipples are hard and sensitve to the touch.
Love the shape and firmness of her body. Fucking is great, but the foreplay is much more FUN.
Alex
I agree with you 100%

B

bigkev68

Had great times with a pregnant WL a few years ago. She was a regularly, then got pregnant with partner.

Different positions. Real turn on. And her hormones made her hornier (which was quite an achievement).

I would also pay to have sex with a pregnant WL, most pregnant ladies go off when pregnant.

B

BigBoy69

she must be close enough to delivery to have pulled the advert :-((

W

Waussie69

Pregnant girls are great, because their hormones run riot, and they can be quite dirty!

A

AlexandraSilk

The girl who is pregnant and was advertising is a friend of mine.
Cute, young tiny blonde.

J

jaxonjorja

Hey Alex
Is she still advertising or is she too close to delivery?