Pay it forward - Good deeds :)

F

Farm Boy

MAK just had her butt kissed so gently and subtle she may felt nothing.

A

Al Swearengen

I once got bogged about 17 years ago & 8 people helped get me out. When that happened, I promised that I would help 8 people that had car troubles. Which I did. So the idea does work. On some folk. And I'll continue to help out folk when & where I can. All part of trying to be a good person nowadays instead of the scumbag I once was.

Al

C

colzilla

I've stood on the precipice of nice guy looking towards scumbag. I chose nice guy.

T

Thatguy

well I keep getting told im such a nice guy etc etc.. and all that bullshit...

apparently im so nice.. i keep doing things for other people to help them and be nice.. while they kickin me in the guts

so i get to the point of "why do i bother".. when i just end up in the same situation over and over again..

C

colzilla

Well MrThatguy thats when you becomes Mr Nice Guy who tells a user&abuser to go and GF or GFC...

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I know of a young fool that is pure at heart and not ready for this world.

He is hurting from the abuse he gets from an ill intentioned person. Yet he endures on with good deeds while killing himself.

Fool. .........

C

colzilla

Jesus Yoda! What the hells happening to you give them the GF and find someone else more deserving.

As for you MrB I wouldn't mind being you for a day.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Jesus Yoda! What the hells happening to you give them the GF and find someone else more deserving.

As for you MrB I wouldn't mind being you for a day.

GF?

These gen Ys don't listen to old men like me anyway lol

T

Thatguy

haha appparently we have met Yoda.. hahaha

I know of a young fool that is pure at heart and not ready for this world.

He is hurting from the abuse he gets from an ill intentioned person. Yet he endures on with good deeds while killing himself.

Fool. .........

C

colzilla

You're only as old as the woman you're feeling. So I feel anything from 22-38.

C

colzilla

Nah! probably not but I'm not a Jar Jar either... I'd really like to be Natalie Portmans bra and panties though.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well think of the lovely ladies on this site
Who is princess Leia
and who is Padme Amidala

C

colzilla

Never really liked Natalie until she was in THOR extra cute in that movie for some reason.

Well as women from this site my sometimes Cyber pal Lilly must get a guernsey for either Leia or Padme

Happy2

Legend Member
Never really liked Natalie until she was in THOR extra cute in that movie for some reason.

Well as women from this site my sometimes Cyber pal Lilly must get a guernsey for either Leia or Padme

Glad you said lily Col When you said cyberpal I thought you may have meant me.
And who wants to see a bald man dressed in a sheer dress and long hair done in buns over the ears