• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Past Play Friends

T

TemptMe

Interested to hear peoples opinions and thoughts...
Here is the scenario - a hetro couple, one party in the relationship is experienced the other not so... How would you feel about 'playing' with people that the experienced party has already played with in the past??? Would it bother you? Would there be any different boundaries to what you might already have in place??

M

Mary Anne PA

It depends on the situation. Weve spent the night at my hubbies ex's place before, but they werent a serious relationship. I suppose it all comes down to trust, and the personalities of the people involved.

svengali

Foundation Member
In my humble opinion introducing third parties into sexual games is dangerous and becomes more so if one of the players is inexperienced in sex or in relationships generally. I think your friends would be well advised to hold off for a while and build a secure, trusting relationship between themselves before diving into more radical practises.