Pamper night

Harlee Dare

Gold Member
I often forget that as a working lady, my body is my business and needs to be looked after.
Even though I eat right, drink heaps of water and exercise 4-5 a week, I often forget the outside of it aside from the face cleanse and moisturise.
Tonight is a rare Friday night I’m not working so I made a point of making it relaxing and pamper myself.
I started with a epsom salt bath for about half, then a essano rosehip face mask. After about 20 mins I took that off and hopped on the shower for a frank body scrub.
My skin now feels like silk and I feel beyond relaxed.
Now my only problem is what to watch on Netflix while I drink my chamomile tea?

A

Annoyance

Only thing missing there @Harlee Dare is a masseur to tenderise your muscles, and a nice ginger tea after. And a roaring fire place with crackling wood. Then you won't have to worry about Netflix.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I remember back when I used to work full time working 6 days a week. On my one day off I would book into a spa and have full beauty treatment including aromatherapy massage. Taking care of you is important

Addison.Ash

Langtrees VIP Perth
Silver Member
It's been soooo long since I've had a bath. I'm always in a rush so just in and out the shower but that sounds amazing