Pain and injury

T

Tania Admin

What you saying FB Our friend Norty Thorts is a Pommie Ponce on a Purebred ?

Grrrrr, he means he is A Gallant Knight.

And Gentleman you have definitely come out of your shell, glad to see it :)

T

Tania Admin

Ok, thanks for that guys. All the talk of me crashing my bike, and guess what happened? A bit of bruising and grazing, mild concussion and a very sore hand, but other than that all good. It happened Saturday so today is peak tenderness. And my concern, my poor bike has a couple of wee scratches. Admittedly I had all my gear on, my helmet is pretty scratched up and my armour spine looks like I was attempting to surf the bitumen but I still fared much better than when I came off 2 wheels.

G

Gentleman

Ok, thanks for that guys. All the talk of me crashing my bike, and guess what happened? A bit of bruising and grazing, mild concussion and a very sore hand, but other than that all good. It happened Saturday so today is peak tenderness. And my concern, my poor bike has a couple of wee scratches. Admittedly I had all my gear on, my helmet is pretty scratched up and my armour spine looks like I was attempting to surf the bitumen but I still fared much better than when I came off 2 wheels.

I take it you weren't riding like a grandma then. Good to hear you're ok.

T

Tania Admin

Waaaa, my poor bike has sustained an injury (during my crash I posted about on here, only just noticed the injury to the bike as I hadn't been riding since), it appears the handlebars are pushed in toward the tank. Anyone got a recommendation of where I can take it to be fixed (and approx what it would cost)?

W

WRXXXR

Spewing. NFI where to take it but it sucks doing damage to your toys..

Speaking of bike crashes, i watched a bloke doing around 120 on marmion av yesterday with his mate on the back who was wearing jeans and a singlet.... not a good outcome at all.