Out of the woodwork

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
They just keep coming out of the woodwork. Obviously the word is out, that WA is the money state. Just a look at P.G. website today proves that FIFO girls are sending rent prices higher, making hotel occupancies full and providing more and more choice for the punters. I am guessing that the local girls are noticing the increase in competition. Like any industry when times are booming the competition moves in and those that have been plying their trade faithfully over the years get the cream taken off what should be good times. Ahhhh the joys of business.

J

jessiemarie

As a local Perthite who has a profile going live on P.G today I've got to admit that I'm a little worried about being lost in the crowd. I think there are more advertisements for Perth than Sydney right now! Ever the optimist, I'm confident that there's enough work for all of us ;)

A

AlexandraSilk

Yes, at least 70% of the girls on the Private Girls website are from the eastern states.
It certainly provides the gentleman with a constant flow of new girls. Plus they do say competition is good for business.

T

L

levonhelm

Hi.....But is there really a good selection of ladies in WA compared to the east?....