Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I came (no pun intended) across a debate today discussing the use of hidden vibrators/ vibrating panties/ remote devices.
And ladies going commando in public, risking leaving unhygienic residue about the place.
There were generally two opposing theories here:

1.It's gross and having an orgasm in public is considered a lewd act. Regardless of it's discretion.

and

2. If precautions are taken to be hygienic, safe and discreet... there is nothing wrong with it.

Specifically the discussion was aimed towards using these devices on a dinner/movie date.

So, have you used these devices before in public? Did you take care to think about wearing underwear, or providing a barrier between the body and public surfaces? Did you think about if it was disrespectful to others? What have been your experiences?

What is your point of view about orgasms in Public? Is it still considered a Lewd Act even if nobody else become aware of the situation?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
What is your point of view about orgasms in Public? Is it still considered a Lewd Act even if nobody else become aware of the situation?
Not at all. I cannot see how it can be considered lewd if nobody realises if the woman beside them in the cinema, on the train, etc. has just had a great time. Though I expect it would take a Herculean effort on her part not to reveal her orgasm face/moan.

Not strictly in public but this reminds me of the Hysterical Literature videos: http://hystericalliterature.com

E.g.

Very erotic! :)

punter.dave

Silver Member
I think if precautions are taken to be hygienic then it's not hurting anyone and many may be none the wiser.

Those videos are quite funny xlnc lol

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
Not a lewd act at all. It's really a small issue in the big scheme of things. Anyone who has a big enough problem to complain about it clearly needs more to do and a more exciting life to lead.

Ozrock

Silver Member
Remember the fake orgasm scene by Meg Ryan in "When Harry met Sally"! One of these devices would have made it "real" :)
Providing the woman is wearing panties and presumably "other clothes", I see no problem. It would make going to the movies or on a dinner date with a woman having an orgasm great fun. As long as she still had some "multiple orgasm" reserve for later ;)

Ozrock

Silver Member
I came (no pun intended) across a debate today discussing the use of hidden vibrators/ vibrating panties/ remote devices.
And ladies going commando in public, risking leaving unhygienic residue about the place.
There were generally two opposing theories here:

1.It's gross and having an orgasm in public is considered a lewd act. Regardless of it's discretion.

and

2. If precautions are taken to be hygienic, safe and discreet... there is nothing wrong with it.

Specifically the discussion was aimed towards using these devices on a dinner/movie date.

So, have you used these devices before in public? Did you take care to think about wearing underwear, or providing a barrier between the body and public surfaces? Did you think about if it was disrespectful to others? What have been your experiences?

Great post. Of course there is a disorder called "Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder". Imagine coping with multiple orgasms without a device :) There has been a case reported of a woman with 180 orgasms in 2 hours :arghh: