Open Message to SirStefan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

couple

We sent you a PM and you treated us with contempt and acted like a smartarse.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
We sent you a PM and you treated us with contempt and acted like a smartarse.

Well I will post your PM's on this forum for others to judge.

Here is what YOU (Couple) said in your first ever PM to me
Quote...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Pics.
Dear SirStefan,
Just a quick question about something we've been noticing.
How come you thank everyone else for their contributions except us ?
Do you dislike us that much ?
You do realise that all our subs are original works and yet you praise others merely for cutting and pasting pics "lifted" from other sites.
Why?
Couple.

HERE is my response... to your PM above....

Sorry... No intent to offend!

But I don't see every pic that is posted, nor do I praise or comment on every post...

However I do try to welcome MOST newcomers/contributors, but some simply slip through the cracks as I do have a life outside this forum and sometimes don't come in here every day and quiet often , when I am interstate or overseas I may not come in for weeks on end.

Now that you have brought this matter to my attention I will make a point of searching your posts and comment, where/when I feel it appropriate to do so.

regards
SirStefan

THEN... I immediately prioritised your concers and reviewed your pics, and advised you as follows....

Hi Couple, done it.... reviewed and commented accordingly... S.S.

You then PM me with a one word response...that being....

quote "Whatever" unquote.

To which I PM ,to you, my response....

Quote.."Anything to please...whatever indeed!" Unquote

To which YOU PM the following response to me....

Quote..." We believe that you may be a wanker" Unquote.

To which I respond, via PM to you....(This being in response to you calling me a 'Wanker')

" Believe whatever YOU like, I care not...just get a life and stop acting like a looser!" Unquote.

To which YOU then PM me the following....
Quote..."Yep, we were right. A true smartarse wanker" ...Unquote

Last edited:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
A PM is private.
Only a smartarse tosser would do such a thing.

im not sure what it is that you ( couple ) wanted from SS as all his comments are made public as your's and mine and all other forum members .

each and every one to their own

John :) :) RESPECT @ ALL TIMES PLS

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
A PM is private.
Only a smartarse tosser would do such a thing.

Here you go again.... using your limited communication skills.

THIS is a final warning any more abuse from you, to anyone on this forum, and your rights of entry WILL be suspended.

C

couple

You really are a wanker.
We write you a private message and you treat it with contempt and make smartarse comments and the you have the gaul to make our message public.
Feel free to ban us but if you do make sure you delete all of our images.
We thought this may have been a nice site to hang around for a while but it seems to be run by imbeciles.
Delete away you moron.

Comment from SirStefan...
Whilst it would be quiet easy for me to delete this extremly offensive thread, I am choosing not to do so as it publically dispays your problem....S.S.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Dear Forum Followers...
I do NOT do this lightly... and it is in fact the first time that I have taken such action.. But enough is enough... so....

Please be advised that I have 'banned' COUPLE access for a period of 10 days... after that they may return, with full access, however if they then continue to engage in abusive behavior I will again ban them for a longer period of time and continue to do so until either they conform to expected standards of behavior or be banned for life... the choice will be in their hands... Sir Stefan.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
SirStefan their fate is in their own hands

this was always going to happen sometime soon

John :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.