Only Vegans 18+

Happy2

Legend Member
Hmm

Vegan pussy Does a vegan pussy only accept veggie sausage as Im sure it wouldn't eat man meat

And will Langtrees have a healthsex section and what will the dept be called ?
I cant believe it's Pussy ??

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
I’ve shared this link because all proceeds go to helping animals. Since so many people pay for only fans why not give a cut to rescuing animals in need :)?

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Hmm

Vegan pussy Does a vegan pussy only accept veggie sausage as Im sure it wouldn't eat man meat

And will Langtrees have a healthsex section and what will the dept be called ?
I cant believe it's Pussy ??
Beyond sausage baby !

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I’ve shared this link because all proceeds go to helping animals. Since so many people pay for only fans why not give a cut to rescuing animals in need :)?

You know very well Tash Peterson lives off this money. She said it on TV. What do you think buys her drugs, new car, and her luxury holidays.

She’s in Europe right now.

She has yet to show her directly helping animals.

She steals from farms at best IMG_2699.jpeg

Happy2

Legend Member
You know very well Tash Peterson lives off this money. She said it on TV. What do you think buys her drugs, new car, and her luxury holidays.

She’s in Europe right now.

She has yet to show her directly helping animals.

She steals from farms at best View attachment 194043
Couldn't agree more Yoda

My question has been Once they stop animal husbandry Who slaughters the animals I'm sure it won't be the vegans And I'm certainly not killing my stock for a flawed ideology

So we just let them roam free and die from fly strike dingo's wild dogs and feral pigs?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Couldn't agree more Yoda

My question has been Once they stop animal husbandry Who slaughters the animals I'm sure it won't be the vegans And I'm certainly not killing my stock for a flawed ideology

So we just let them roam free and die from fly strike dingo's wild dogs and feral pigs?

What they propose will cripple the economy internationally. And destroy the biosphere with 8 billion people in the world.

It’s common sense.

I care for people and their welfare on a large scale IMG_2704.jpeg

W

Weber

As I don't do Onlyfools I have a crap load of cash, so what type of animals need rescuing? And from what are they getting rescued from??
As the supplied link stats that "100% of profits will go towards the running and advertising costs of don't watch.org" so how does one know that the money will go to rescuing of animals?
Think I'll just sent my money to the RSPCA.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
As I don't do Onlyfools I have a crap load of cash, so what type of animals need rescuing? And from what are they getting rescued from??
As the supplied link stats that "100% of profits will go towards the running and advertising costs of don't watch.org" so how does one know that the money will go to rescuing of animals?
Think I'll just sent my money to the RSPCA.

It’s a load of shit when radical vegans say they are benevolent. It’s about their own egos and profits.

They talk. But they never do.

IMG_2229.jpeg