Ok social question

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
A mature lady whom I have only known a few weeks okay, only just last weekend called me a bitch in a social sexual setting, she said to me that I am a total bitch, I said how so? she said you just say so many bitchy things in such a smooth general topical way, I said what do you mean she said, You are a bitch say bitchy things and you dont know you are being one or acting like one... Now I dont know how to take this, as I only have meet her recently....

How can a person change if they are being seen as a bitch and being bitchy?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
A mature lady whom I have only known a few weeks okay, only just last weekend called me a bitch in a social sexual setting, she said to me that I am a total bitch, I said how so? she said you just say so many bitchy things in such a smooth general topical way, I said what do you mean she said, You are a bitch say bitchy things and you dont know you are being one or acting like one... Now I dont know how to take this, as I only have meet her recently....

How can a person change if they are being seen as a bitch and being bitchy?
bitch.gif ..................hahaha

Trickortreat

Gold Member
Bitch is such low class. Is that the issue when u adore prada etc?
Aim for diva then u know you've made it

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Social sexual setting
Have you been swinging and not invited me

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Maybe she is trying out some BDSM slur on you feebs...was she slappin your ass while calling you a bitchy bitch...

Phoebe

Legend Member
Hmmmmm no this was fully clothed.... not tied up and begin whipped...

Phoebe

Legend Member
I started this thread not to have an interpersonal bitch between us... but this was about the original question...

Happy2

Legend Member
Okay someone gave you feedback You must come across as bitchy to her Just that most people keep their feelings to themselves This woman just expressed herself Rightly or wrongly

Phoebe

Legend Member
Okay someone gave you feedback You must come across as bitchy to her Just that most people keep their feelings to themselves This woman just expressed herself Rightly or wrongly

But do I come across on here as a bitch ??

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Where you doing the tying up and whipping now tell me how do you have a threesome with your clothes on luv

Happy2 I have never been called a foul mouthed women before
Butter would not met in my mouth, it's sweet as
My lips are for pleasing

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hmmmmm no this was fully clothed.... not tied up and begin whipped...

Awwww...feebs you get full empathy from me...for sure...next time if you see her again, you need to beg her to tie you up and she will need to wield a cat O nine whip before calling you names like that, ok? Who knows she may even enjoy it...and she may even soften her tone while calling you a b*tch in the BDSM context.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Where you doing the tying up and whipping now tell me how do you have a threesome with your clothes on luv

Happy2 I have never been called a foul mouthed women before
Butter would not met in my mouth, it's sweet as
My lips are for pleasing

The Bitch comments were made with clothes on..... That all depends what clothing we are talking about ;)

Well I put my feet in it, and said do what ever you like to two women, well well well.. a person needs to keep ones mouth shut at times.. my neck face, and body looks rather like I have been in gitmo for a stay....

Its funny how women whom look like butter wouldn't melt... become very different creatures behind closed doors........ It has been many years that I have done such a thing like that.. one shakes head at ones self...

sparky

Legend Member
"Being assertive and knowing what you want is not the same as being a bitch"
Maybe it is :p