Nude beach . Have you been, is it a turn on ?

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Easier for a lady to go to a nude beach, fairly awkward for a bloke if he gets turned on with an erection.
On a nude beach, women with erect nipples are seen as sexy, men with an erect penis are treated as perverts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49173

I really enjoy getting naked and truth be known I rather enjoy being watched and objectified. Having rather pokey nipples, I always struggled with tshirts and bikinis. At first I was always self conscious but after a while I realised men were looking because they actually enjoyed that nipple outline so rather than be embarrassed I became confident and would take off my bikini top. If they looked I didn’t care and took it as a compliment and if they didn’t like what they saw they were welcome to avert their eyes. My body, my choice. 😘
thats so good to hear .. thankyu Rachel
its one thing I truly dont understand , is why (some) women appear to be embarrassed when their nipple(s) are hardened and 'visible'. along with why male nippleas are OK on , say, Insta but female nipples aren't .. like WTF ??
and then the stupid craze of women wearing stick on nipple covers .. WHY WHY WHY ???
surely it's one of lifes simplest visual pleasures .. a pair of pokies look absolutely fabulous, IMO .. bikinis , T's , thru bras .. all clothing as well as on the beach a la naturale

Hadrick

Gold Member
I really enjoy getting naked and truth be known I rather enjoy being watched and objectified. Having rather pokey nipples, I always struggled with tshirts and bikinis. At first I was always self conscious but after a while I realised men were looking because they actually enjoyed that nipple outline so rather than be embarrassed I became confident and would take off my bikini top. If they looked I didn’t care and took it as a compliment and if they didn’t like what they saw they were welcome to avert their eyes. My body, my choice. 😘
You are awesome and guys are looking cause they think you are beautiful!

Hadrick

Gold Member
nude beaches I have been to are filled with naked 50+ gay dudes with their junk out flapping in the breeze - which is a little off putting for me

perthguy1961

Silver Member

What a fantastic outlook. Love your way of thinking!

Crumbie

Bronze Member
My experience was....weird. Saw a dude walking along the shore with a Tshirt on but nothing else and was a bit confused haha. Also saw some sweaty bald guy in the dunes having a crank....good times