• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

not or knot

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

I often feel when one has a problem of any kind marital, building a house, job related ect, it is good to take a few steps back.

I feel if you can afford it or not ,try and get right away from your enviroment step on a plane, get in a car get away for a week or two.It is so amazing how the distance give's one clarity of thought.Its not merley running away from a problem but if your trapped within that cocoon its hard to have any lateral vision at all.

Some of us, i am one of those that become so engrossed in work that i forget to take that small breath of fresh air, that distance from all things .You get back, and quite often you have worked out how to untie that knot.

So get on that plane get to Sydney or Broome see those things from afar , so that they may become clearer.

M

Mary Anne PA

eyes wide

Yes MB we all have to try and keep renventing ourselves. The tropics are layed back and it must be like being on holiday the whole time. Even in paradise, there is the snake and we have to try and deal with it in its many forms.I am also glad your awareness of yourself is growing.

Please take care.

caveman

M

Mary Anne PA

oranges and lemons bell of St clement's

'O" !!and i forgot to add i suppose when life hands you oranges i presume make orange juice.As that right???

sioxie

Foundation Member
Often when faced with life changing decisions i go on a spur of the moment trip to Rottnest.......

it always amazes me how a 20 min boat trip and the feeling of being alone living in a villa for a week with basic food and comforts and an open fire (i always go in winter have to roast those marshmellows) makes everything clearer!

Even though it is so close to perth i always feel as if i am a million miles away.....thats why it has to be one of the best places on earth.....its just so beautiful.......

M

Mary Anne PA

as time goes by

Yes Sioxie Rotto does seem timeless and a million miles away from the rat race. Albeit a little too much at times. But yes a place to relax ,reflect and rejuvinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.