not a good feeling.....

T

teddEbear

So pull in to my car bay thinking thank god I'm home... I've earnt my budwieser today. Smile at the cute girl who lives above me in the stairwell and O M G the fucking door has been kicked in. I can't believe it.... The bastards stole my housemates ute! What's crazy is they left all my expensive electronics and made off with my jewelry and cash. I wish they would come back so I can slowly choke the life out of them. Rawrrr

svengali

Foundation Member
Nothing worse than having your home violated.

There is too much useless low-life around and the snag is that even if the Police catch them the courts will let them of with a smack on the wrist.

Happy2

Legend Member
Spot on svengali You dont wish crime on any one but at times I wouldn't mind seeing the lawmakers and social engineers on the receiving end See if that may produce a correction in attitude

Happy2

Legend Member
You know we are told by all our recent state governments How good we have it Yet over the last few years
we have more sheep thefts than ever we used to Still very low, But, If we are all doing so well why are our people having to steal food?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
So far so good (touch wood) I`ve never had that happen but I have had friends who have.
When was the last time any of us made a good list of our property and make sure we had proof should we ever have to make a claim to our insurance companies? I know they have a business to run but who keeps all their receipts?

A

AlexandraSilk

They kicked your door in?
Was anyone else in the building invaded?

TheCock

Legend Member
Fucking bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuff like this really pisses me off!!!

Not likely but hope your items are recovered

T

Tania Admin

Thieving bastards,,people work hard to get what they have, it disgusts me the lack of respect and violation,,and it's no small guess it was most likely a drug addict..and chances are if the car is recovered it won't be in the same condition it once was..

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Sorry to hear teddEbear. I know the feeling........it happened to me a few years ago in bright daylight. I am sure the crooks did watch the house for a few days to get exactly the time when all 3 of us were not at home (we all had different times each week). What a pain in the arse. They did go through my undies and nighties (YUCK), opened up everything and just threw it around.
Sure thing non of us had insurance back then but at the end of the day insurance can't replace the little things with special value like grand dad's watch or grand ma's ring or what ever one was especially fond of.
For weeks after when ever I was on my way home I expected to find it violated again.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T

teddEbear

Luckily there weren't any other break ins in the complex. The annoying thing is this should never of happened. Because the security gate next door wasn't fixed somebody has been able to get into our side of the building.... And now they have a remote for the gate. I'm sure they would have targeted us for the ute. Built that thing from the ground up......

W

WRXXXR

Thieving bastards,,people work hard to get what they have, it disgusts me the lack of respect and violation,,and it's no small guess it was most likely a drug addict..and chances are if the car is recovered it won't be in the same condition it once was..

That or young abo's doing what they do (blah blah blah, yep I'm happy to be labelled a racist). Mind you if it was a decent ute (FPV / HSV) you guys could have easily been a target? If so it'll be rebirthed, stripped bare or in a shipping container.

It sucks but the reality is that you probably don't want your stuff back and you definitely don't want the car back. The smells, stains and not to mention the punishment the car cops.

T

teddEbear

The vehicle was recovered by police last night.... Stripped bare. Two baldivis males were charged for possession of the stolen vehicle. Unfortunately we can't prove they are responsible for the burglary. Our other stolen items were not found. The investigation continues.

Rip rustee 539977_136220109838665_100003520309780_137045_403668907_n.jpg

W

WRXXXR

Interestingly a mate who had his HSV ute pinched (and recovered stripped bare last week) had word yesterday the 5-0 caught the guys responsible. Maybe connected to a dodgy cut n shut panel beaters.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Often it is not even the money value but the sentimental value & the violation
you feel - strangers in your home, checking out your stuff ;
& that they may feel the urge to come back again...
I have had even my pet canary stolen (cage & all - birdseeds
etc OMG) taken off my verandah!!!
Maybe if we make examples of one or two - there will be less crimes...
Oh I know - overcrowding in jails - what about chopping off the thieving finger or two???
What ?? too harsh?
Oops ... sorry xoxo