• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Nipple Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookies n Cream

Hmmmmm.. time for a new comp maybe what ya reckon??

Nipples... yummmm. Lets face it, they can make or break a boob :), well in my opinion anyway.

So how about it girls? any competitors for a photo nipple comp?

Cookie

N

Naughty Thoughts

I saw the thread title and thought it said "Nipple Clamps"...

C

Cookies n Cream

well I guess I was thinking along the lines of posting some close up nipple shots....ie, nipples not the whole boob.

Guess I should have got the ball rolling by posting a pic of creams hot nipples.... will put on up when me get home...:)

cookie

R

Rocket Queen

^^^^^ i think both shots need to be included to get the full effect. Full breast and up close nipple.... JMO of course ;)

R

Rocket Queen

can do them in colour if you prefer, but I think they look great in b/w

I'm a tad partial to boobies so I can't wait to see all the breasts posted

C

Cookies n Cream

mmmmmmm.... compliments on your very sexy erect nipples. They certainly do look very tasty indeed in black and white.....

F

fader

Rocket Queen, your nick sure does make some sense now!

Great nipples!!! :D

S

Smileplay

Rocket, what can I say, just member on the forum and already shaking things up. I like the b/w, more erotic compared to colour.

R

Rocket Queen

many thanks gorgeous people for all the lovely things you say about my nipple, I love my breasts and love showing them off :)

B

Busyfingers

Great shots, RQ!!! Now where are the other competitors? Or do we just declare a winner right now?
:D

S

Smileplay

Not so fost busy, let's give the others a bit of time to try to compete with RQ's. It will be tough for them to beat that, but I reckon there are a few that are up to the challenge......come on ladies, give it your best shot ;)

C

Cookies n Cream

guess I should post some pics of my girls nipples seeings we started the comp:).... i loooooove em..... as u can tell so does she.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Busyfingers

Verrry nice, SGS and Temptme! Two more lovely competitors! :la:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Just to keep things rolling along ...SGS

Mmmm SlaveGirl... I still have the video clip from when I took you to have those piercings done!.... I was in a 'live-in' with Deb, at the time.... I'm sure you remember hers...the 10DD's and when she heard that I had taken you to have your ipples pierced she wanted hers done too.... until I showed her the video... and when she heard your scream she changed her mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.