• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

New shop in Midland

Bent

Silver Member
Found myself in Midland yesterday afternoon. There's a new shop near the IGA Super Market Centre. It's called Well Massage. Address is 305 Great Eastern Hwy. Decided to go in and was greeted by Lisa the receptionist. Very friendly and helpful. Opted for a 30 minute booking and was ushered into one of the rooms and requested to get ready. A few minutes later a pretty Asian girl came in and asked what I preferred. It had been a while since I last treated myself so asked for medium pressure. Very nice massage with some brushing (accidental lol) around the genitalia region. Enjoyed the optional extras. Added bonus was that there is a shower available which was very handy as I had to return to work.
Very impressed with the shop and think it will go well. Nice rooms with full height walls. When leaving the receptionist told me they have a rear car park and entry/exit. Recommended and will definitely be back.