New Layout

TheCock

Legend Member
Are you liking the new layout? I am not it is too busy too much. Sue posted about a defence workshop but it is in her section. I would not have seen it if it wasnt highlighted in the general list/main forum page.

It is too split up.

Thoughts????????????

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
General discussion was being controlled with wa posts if we want to get the other states going we need to use the home page it highlites in a darker blue if you have new posts waiting to be seen or you can go to quick links and see todays posts.

maxpower

Bronze Member
I'm not liking the new layout much either, way too many subforums. I find it easier to just hit the new posts button now rather then head straight to any particular forum.
A couple other gripes, might get slammed for these but hope it gets taken as constructive criticism.
- the delay in posts being put up due to moderation, I don't contribute anywhere near as much as other forums because of this
- the constant requests for reviews from langtrees ladies about other ladies, is it really working?
- what seems like protection of langtrees ladies and associated privates if negative things are said. I wonder if some of the old regular reviewers have left because if this?
- and finally not a fan of when a punter asks for info on a lady and one of her friends responds vouching for her service, does anyone really think that works?
This used to be a great forum, full of usefull information for punters. Now it just seems slanted more to the wl's, with a lot of threads pretty much just a conversation between wl's. Don't get me wrong, it's great for the ladies to have a presence on here but it just seems to have gone over the top.
Just my thoughts anyway

T

Tania Admin

For things to improve and progress, there need to be changes, it benefits everyone.

Please bear with us, we are still in the process of doing the clean-up, once it's finished things will be much easier.

The home page offers links to everything you are searching for, and the quick links helps for new posts.

All your feed back is appreciated though and noted.

P.S. The reviews we are asking for is because we are offering all WL's not just Langtrees WL's the same service on the forum,,you will find the majority of the ladies we ask reviews for are advertisers with Langtrees.com and are mostly in other states of Australia

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
How can you gripe about moderation only newbies are on moderation and that is needed to prevent spam.

N

Naughty Thoughts

They are meant to be. There have been a lot of forums created and moved over the last few weeks so it is possible that a few may not be moderated.

But you are right, Review forums are meant to be moderated. I assume that is what you mean by "delay in posts being put up due to moderation", right?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I turned most of them off and they will not be moderated except moderators will check daily and put in the right places and delete any real shit....

N

Naughty Thoughts

Ah, okay then. I've gone over the (current) permissions and this is how it is supposed to happen:

New people, who have never posted or have only made a few posts in one day or so will have all their posts, anywhere, moderated. This is in an effort to stem the flow of spam-bots.

Anyone who is a Newbie member or higher (Valued, Great or Presidential) should be able to post, anywhere, including review boards. However, we'll be editing, deleting or other as approptiate any posts we feel are innappropraite, defamatory or go against the nature of the site. Members feel free to report posts like this in case we miss them.

If anyone experiences difficulty or finds themselves moderated when they are not meant to be, please post here or send me a pm and I'll investigate. If you include information such as which area you are in when you try and post then that would be most helpful.

Edit: please note that these settings may change at a future date.