• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

New Frontier - $2,000/Hr

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I was browsing at SB Perth section and noticed 3 ads for $2k/hr, Bella, Muza and Mira.
They must have got the currency mixed up with Ukanian Hryvnia.
Bella is stunning though, busty, bubble butt and pretty face.
She looks great in her vid clip, but $2k????

Last edited:
S

subucni

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 they wanta be cleanin ya house as well as ya pipes for that price 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What do you expect? On another thread, men are bragging about how it's their money and how happy they are spending it on fakes. Can you blame these dreamers for advertising insane prices lol
Only takes one person willing to pay
Didn't you mention recently about a lady in Sydney charging the $2000 rate an hour?
It will only take one lady willing to push these boundaries and others will follow
The market will determine if prices stay at that rate.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
From another post https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/a...y-her-name-is-harley.89869/page-2#post-817122

Anna Bailey was one of the first $500 ladies in the early 90s.
Lara and a few were in the $800 category in the late 90s/early 2000s.
How times have changed.
$800's been around for a while.
Some are testing the $2k frontier.
Darya on SB is one.

Perhaps the 3 ladies read your comment and thought they would give it a try @aaron.lee

Looking at the 3 ladies mentioned I think we can confidently say they are all the same person
The link is broken so has been removed

Last edited by a moderator:

stovo82

Diamond Member
The trade of young virgins would get sky high prices. Old man with money wants to exploit young girls.

For 2000/hr you expect everything goes including natural sex.

Last edited:

aaron.lee

Legend Member
$800 is my absolute limit and that is after some research and positive comments from others.
Physically would have to look like Bella's pics or equivalent.
It could be the photo shopping, I find Bella's pics to be different to the other two.