New Busty Amateur

Mark_50

Gold Member
I’m guessing not in wa 🙄

I am guessing since the account has posted nothing but pictures and is meant to be located in New York it is either total SPAM or just another way to build up Site Statistics to enable selling more Advertising?
But one would think if it was the first, then Admin would have stepped in and deleted/stopped further posts..........

Just like the other one recently from London which seems very legit 🤪

You don't have to believe me. Maybe you want to find out for yourself how willing and excited I am. You won't find any other girl as horny as me,
I can promise you. I love role playing and I love to be caught in all my holes, preferably at the same time. So a dildo in my pussy and a cock in my ass or the other way around.
Or a threesome so I can suck a cock and feel a cock in my ass and a dildo in my pussy. If you are interested, write to me. - talkinsex/profile7890

T

Tania Admin

I am guessing since the account has posted nothing but pictures and is meant to be located in New York it is either total SPAM or just another way to build up Site Statistics to enable selling more Advertising?
But one would think if it was the first, then Admin would have stepped in and deleted/stopped further posts..........

Just like the other one recently from London which seems very legit 🤪
As a matter of fact we are working on expanding our international members. Nowhere dies it state this is an Australian only forum. Sexy photos are encouraged.
You seem to be constantly posting negative comments about Langtrees, the industry and the Forum. Perhaps this isn't the right place for you 🤷‍♀️