New Beauty Treatment: They can melt FAT

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
By demand I have made this a open thread in beauty, it is a treatment I tried just recently and I was impressed with it.

Fat Melting:
That right there is a new procedure called Cryolipolysis, I tried it this morning on my tummy area. It was painless and I think it has reduced the fat on my tummy so already booked in to do my arms.
$195 per treatment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryolipolysis

Link is broken so has been taken down

Wellness Clinic
Shop 6 No 8 Moil Road Moil 08 8927 3888

Last edited by a moderator:

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Over the next week or so, i will be keeping a close eye on the progress of Mary Anne's 'Fat Melting" procedure, (although i don't agree she is fat in any way - Sorry Mary Anne i just don't see it!) soon i will be uploading the before and after photos of her so called 'bingo wings' so that we can see if theres any dfference. I think this will be a positive way to SHOW mature woman in the sex industry how it works and what the results will be. It is also a much cheaper alternative then Liposuction. it is called cryolipolysis. I didn't even know she had her tummy done because she didn't complain of any pain, and came to work as normal which means no time off work was needed for recovery and was still able to do her thang ;)
Ma is a busy lady running all of us girls and I'm sure a lot of you mature ladies are in a similar position regarding work family or children. We will now be able to see if it is a good way to boost confidence so lets put it to the test. If i see a positive result it will be something ill recommend to friends work colleagues and family members who like all of us have something on our bodies we are unsatisfied with.

Before and after photos will be coming soon xx

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Tomorrow i am going to do one of my underarms, Dakota has taken before photos, and then will take after photos. I had my tummy done last week and I think its made a big difference....

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I'm on the fence with this one an feel we should be embracing the signs of age and curves wether they small slim or the more voluptuous accept women the way they are not feel the need for surgery and you don't need all of these treatments to be in this industry either I'm taking as a all natural 45 year old very voluptuous WL the only thing that not natural is my hair colour and my nails and been very successful in this industry just as I am flabby bits and all. Beauty is within

Happy2

Legend Member
Yep we are all different
When I get a fat I want him to be stubborn and stay with me for as long as possible

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
hmmmm i think i will definitely be looking into this and seeing if Canberra has somewhere that offers this

Bunnylove

Silver Member
I just read the links and found it very interesting, I am going to enquire i have stubborn fat on my thighs

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I need more shifting of fat rather than melting away.
If i was to squeeze whats on my belly half up and half down i would have a tiny waist, killer boobs and hips with touch of booty like i was meant to!
Dang genetics.