• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Never a dull moment 🫣 #4

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Okay so I have recently been approached by a Gentleman that enjoys my BDSM bookings and has requested to be my own personal slave at my house.
This includes me degrading him while he cleans my house, does the washing and cooking then leaves with me actually booting him out the door. 😳

I politely declined as I feel like this defeats the purpose of me having a secret identity and an invasion of my privacy.

But I’m curious how many men are interested in this?
And if any WL have had any successful slaves?

I would love to hear your experiences 😊 xx

LongHair

Legend Member
Okay so I have recently been approached by a Gentleman that enjoys my BDSM bookings and has requested to be my own personal slave at my house.
This includes me degrading him while he cleans my house, does the washing and cooking then leaves with me actually booting him out the door. 😳

I politely declined as I feel like this defeats the purpose of me having a secret identity and an invasion of my privacy.

sounds a little like marriage to me 🤷‍♂️ 😉

mrys

Legend Member

Wise choice to decline from a privacy perspective. Some men love to serve, often it's an escape from leading very stressful lives full of decision making. Give me a delightful submissive woman to clean my house any day :)