• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Never a dull moment 🫣 #2

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Okay I have another one for you guys.

So I’m sure as most of you know each girl will have regular clients that they see periodically. I’m very lucky to have such lovely regulars, I appreciate you all xx.

Sooo, I’ve been seeing a client for over a year and he’s a very nice country boy. Then another client, also a nice country boy for about 9 months or so.
Well. They both turn up to langtrees at the same time last week and sat in front of me after realising they’ve both been seeing the same WL 🫣.

They were like “I can’t believe you’ve been seeing my bother”, i replied “well it’s not like you even look alike”.

I had no idea they were brothers, but safe to say they both have good taste in women. 😂😂😂

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Funny about that went to a party a my younger brothers house and saw a girl that I had a one night stand with had no idea my brother had been dating her took him months to get over it.

mrys

Legend Member
Okay I have another one for you guys.

So I’m sure as most of you know each girl will have regular clients that they see periodically. I’m very lucky to have such lovely regulars, I appreciate you all xx.

Sooo, I’ve been seeing a client for over a year and he’s a very nice country boy. Then another client, also a nice country boy for about 9 months or so.
Well. They both turn up to langtrees at the same time last week and sat in front of me after realising they’ve both been seeing the same WL 🫣.

They were like “I can’t believe you’ve been seeing my bother”, i replied “well it’s not like you even look alike”.

I had no idea they were brothers, but safe to say they both have good taste in women. 😂😂😂
Not surprising brothers have the same impeccable taste in women :)