Natgeo Promotion

Fudd

Foundation Member
On Foxtel, the National Geographic channel is running a promo called "This is who we are". I'm keen to find out the name of the sound track they are using in this promo but have been unable to find it through the Natgeo website, Google or YouTube. If anyone has seen this promo and knows the name of this sound track, it would be appreciated if you could let me know.... :)

Fudd

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Did my own search, and I can find a group by the name of Roadblock but I`ve never heard of them. Did you just need to 30 second promo tune or is there a full song somewhere...

Maybe somebody has a program called Sound hound installed on their phone so they can try and do a search for you...

Fudd

Foundation Member
...thanks guys but neither is the one I'm chasing.......the search continues. :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
Send us a link to the one your chasin, im sure i can find it

...that's the problem, TG28......I can't find a link to it. I have seen the promo enough times and that music is stuck in my head......lol.....it's like an earlier Natgeo promo (Curiosity Week in Sept/Oct 2011) but I was able to identify the song (Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math).......but not this one........bugger....lol... :)

T

that guy28

Link is broken so has been taken down

Ive tried but i dont think i can get it off that much,
Link is broken so has been taken down
This is still one of my favorites tho^

Last edited by a moderator:

Fudd

Foundation Member
...nope, BB....the "lyrics" are somewhat super imposed by the promo so....no luck on that front..... :)

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I don`t have foxtel, I`m too poor but I just tried to look at the tv guide. When is the show next on??
They seem to have some good docos coming up including one called Taboo:prostitution on the 29/1

Fudd

Foundation Member
I don`t have foxtel, I`m too poor but I just tried to look at the tv guide. When is the show next on?? They seem to have some good docos coming up including one called Taboo:prostitution on the 29/1

...its not a show, BB, but a promo/commercial advertising the theme of shows that are to be aired. :) and, yep, they do have some good documentaries on the Nat Geo channel.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
...da nah nah nah..............nah nah nah nah........da nah nah nah....lol... :)

LoL :D mmmm - can't quite pick up the tune :p
Hopefully you'll work it out soon enough and make sure
you tell us...might have to hi-jack my friends Fox for an hour or
so and see if I can catch the promo.
Its possible I'll learn something new too! :)

Demon

Legend Member
...da nah nah nah..............nah nah nah nah........da nah nah nah....lol... :)

I know it well.

It is either Crowded House, Beethoven, Glenn Miller, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Stones, Beatles, Lady Gaga,.... Wiggles, Bach (JS of course), ... Bette Midler, Adele, ....

I will get it soon.

:laughing4

Happy2

Legend Member

Hope you are not one of the fellows who suffer from hearing that one tune in your head non-stop until you find out what it is
If so how long before you go postal as our septic friends would say

Demon

Legend Member
Hope you are not one of the fellows who suffer from hearing that one tune in your head non-stop until you find out what it is

I think his answer might be....

nah

or

nah nah

Happy2

Legend Member
Why don't we get back together and take the band on the road.

Jake and Elwood ride again!

Depends Will the groupies be the same ladies when the boys first toured?
If so I may respectfully decline For they may have lost some of their allure
they had in 1980?

Demon

Legend Member
Depends Will the groupies be the same ladies when the boys first toured?
If so I may respectfully decline For they may have lost some of their allure
they had in 1980?

The groupies declined too. They imagined Jake and Elwood 30 years on. Not a pretty sight.

Jake only lasted 3 more years.

Maybe their daughters. But if they are interested in us 30 years on, they must be desperate and not the groupies you were hoping for.

Fudd

Foundation Member

...unfortunately, H2, I am one of those persons....that tune is stuck in the cesspool of my mind and driving me nuts....lol...... :)

Demon

Legend Member
...unfortunately, H2, I am one of those persons....that tune is stuck in the cesspool of my mind and driving me nuts....lol...... :)

Nah ? Nah, nah ? Nah, nah, nah ?

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
LoL :D its alright Fudd, I suffer from that too, to
the point that the opening of every song on the radio,
sounds like it :p
Perhaps we could start a support group for
'Can't get the 'nah nah' out of your head '

:D

T

TB

Hi Fudd,
now you have me curious what the song is. I hope you find out soon so you can let us all know.Why is this tune so important to you...did you just love it when you heard it ?
I will be expecting you to hum a few bars.