• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Myth or Truth? about "vaginas"

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
Please share the others you feel are real hun

4, 3 and 7, or that's what some gynos think.
3: that's the most obvious, anxiety has a similar physiological answer, like an animal instinct, and of course if we aren't relax our muscles aren't gonna be either.
4: Everyone knows 30's aren't the same as 20's of you are a sedentary person and of course your body capacity (muscles) have not the same capacity of healing than in your early 20's. This would depend of circumstances but it's not false.

7: Jus considering terminology, yeah virgin vaginas are considered to have thing muscles and when you loose virginity you call the muscles loosened by some experts.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
4 I can honestly say is bull dust and I have had children in my 30s and 40s and pelvic floor muscles is what keeps as tight. Regular exercise of those muscles. I feel they are all a myth and only 3 not but depends on the person as we are all different

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
A 3-4 inch sleeve of flesh that's all it is, and look how much of an impact it has on every facet of life.... it really servers as a pipe from the vulva to the os opening of the cervix.... that's all.... :) magical

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The funniest thing is is.. If you were to get a medical diagram and walk down Hay street mall and ask people to point out parts of the female anatomy I wonder how many would get it right?

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
The funniest thing is is.. If you were to get a medical diagram and walk down Hay street mall and ask people to point out parts of the female anatomy I wonder how many would get it right?
I think @Happy Pirate answered that question with his helpful link. But yes, it is sad and I think it would be a similar result of you ask about penis anatomy

X

Xavier Jung

I haven't seen it mentioned yet so I thought I would add it as it fascinated me when I discovered it. Years ago I had the experience where I saw one woman, then immediately after, I saw her sister (both sex workers) and these women were years apart, not identical twins, and yet, both their vaginas were practically identical in shape and texture.