Most Forums Members are Lazy......

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have worked 30 hour shifts back to back with 8 hours kip over last 10 days to get this forum looking nicer, working more logically and members aren't helping, threads and posts down 40%, come on guys join in and help a little, I still have over 100 hours admin work on this project, if you want the info leave some info...Thanks to the guys that have helped out.
Point system coming in soon which should make a difference.

C

colbb123

Sounds exhausting. I'm ignorant, how can I help? Do you need more posts in general or are you looking for feedback on the developments to date?

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Post in the right sections .. .that helps :)

I think MA was regarding feedback to help give her ideas on how to make things run better .... maybe
Oh and not to mention joining in and being active with your posts... not just reading/perving and not contributing

Musky

Silver Member
I have worked 30 hour shifts back to back with 8 hours kip over last 10 days to get this forum looking nicer, working more logically and members aren't helping, threads and posts down 40%, come on guys join in and help a little, I still have over 100 hours admin work on this project, if you want the info leave some info...Thanks to the guys that have helped out.
Point system coming in soon which should make a difference.

I think its coming on well MA. A little confusing at first but now that things are settling down and the older posts move down the list it will be great. Good work!! Take one day off

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I need good quality information posts and links to relevant information, when we updated we lost our links which drops our google ranking so any help is appreciated I want to see 100 posts per day like we used to have, hopefully in the right section but now I have taught the moderating to Tania a few others we can move to the right boards........................... :)

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Because I have to wait for posts to be approved I don't write very often. On other forums we can have more of a flowing conversation on threads as the posts are up immediately. Posting then waiting for it to be approved means it's only worth logging in once a day.