Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Autobytel has ranked a Top 10 list of the most expensive luxury cars of 2015 and here’s the most expensive luxury car that was named No.1 in this list: the 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari.

Coming in at a whopping $1,416,362.00, the 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari is a two door, two seat Coupe with one Base. The Base is fitted out with a standard 6.3 litre, 12-cylinder engine that revs up to 9,350 rpms.

The doors swing upward, the steering is controlled with a flat bottomed steering wheel which controls many different commands including headlights, wind shield wipers, changing between driving modes, etc. Truly inspired by the Formula 1 models, the 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari is one of the first street legal high powered hybrid engine.

No wonder this was named the most expensive luxury car of 2015.
9.JPG

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
http://www.drive.com.au/new-car-reviews/mercedesamg-c63-s-coupe-track-test-20160511-goscw4.html

Sooner a merk.....

https://www.driveaway.mercedes-benz.com.au/S-Class-Coupe/S-63-AMG

Aussie price : Drive Away Price
Base model featured only. $447,022.84

Recommended maximum dealer delivery1(incl. GST) $3,269.23
Luxury Car Tax (LCT) $82,169.17
Total Registration2 $733.69
Stamp Duty $27,038.75

=$112,479 AUD in Taxes and Charges for base model... so thats half the US drive away price in USD Terms.... And that is just charges and taxes.....

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/build/class-S/model-S63C4#tab=tab-exterior

American Price:
AMG S63 Coupe
$164,075

Malcolm Turnbull is soooooooo right its the most exciting time to live in Australia......

In America you can buy the Car and have change left over for a house too.....

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member

The only ship The RAN sunk in 50 odd years was its own.....

Nateeee

Gold Member
I've spent many years in and on the ocean. Never sank once. But certainly came close a few times!

Phoebe

Legend Member
I've spent many years in and on the ocean. Never sank once. But certainly came close a few times!

I know a country Aborginal dude, and he had a saying, "If humans were supposed to go on water we would of been born with fins and gills" but as he said :" we were born with feet and no gills" ......

Phoebe

Legend Member
Not as embarrassing as
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jul/08/military

And to be assisted by Australian Navy and Air force must have been galling

HMAS == HER MAJESTIES Australian Navy , so indirectly The RAN had to help as the Nottingham is the superior ranked ship.....

And the RAAF Royal Australian Air Force same deal providing defense of Queen and Country 1st Thats The UK 1st and foremost then Australia.

So the RAN and The RAAF were doing what they were told.. and HAVE to do...... :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Defence_Force_ranks

220px-Elizabeth_II_in_Berlin_2015.JPG

God Save our Queen..... :) What a lady..... She is worth protecting....

Happy2

Legend Member
HMAS == HER MAJESTIES Australian Navy , so indirectly The RAN had to help as the Nottingham is the superior ranked ship.....

And the RAAF Royal Australian Air Force same deal providing defense of Queen and Country 1st Thats The UK 1st and foremost then Australia.

So the RAN and The RAAF were doing what they were told.. and HAVE to do...... :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Defence_Force_ranks

220px-Elizabeth_II_in_Berlin_2015.JPG

God Save our Queen..... :) What a lady..... She is worth protecting....
Oh FFS Defend your own country ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
My Country is Neutral.......... No need to defend to a nation that doesn't believe in war.... But my Other country is a nuke nation.....

figjam

Gold Member
Oldie but goodie!

upload_2016-5-14_21-54-27.png

You might rather be amazed at this. The world’s most expensive car is not SSC Ultimate Aero and neither the Bugatti Veyron, but it is a 82 Year Old Bugatti Type 57S Atalante, one of only 17 made in the world. The car belonged to an 89 year old doctor who left the Car to his Nephew and Niece as per his will after he died. Experts believe the supercar could be worth up to £6 million. Eccentric Dr Harold Carr, who died without ever marrying or having children, left the run-of-the-mill garage with the rare car locked inside to his relatives. If it raises its reserve price-tag of £3m it will have increased 3352-fold in value from the £895 Dr Carr paid Jack Barclays for it in 1955. The Other previous owners of this of the unique cars include Le Mans 24 hour race winner Earl Howe and Northumberland gentry, Lord Ridley. Car experts have described the find as one of the last great ’barn discoveries’.

Phoebe

Legend Member
My favorite car is sports car drive very fast and lots of fun just like me Cindy Lee langtree

At 110KPH hmmm in some sports cars what do you do after 2nd gear in Australia.... Germany rules the roads.... and our Prime Minister,

I love bmw look sexy on me

On you on-top of you, running over you, hitting you, how so sexy? In the height of the dot.com bubble in London and Europe, BMW's were coined Tampons why you ask because every C*nt has one.... ;)
\

Nateeee

Gold Member
I know a country Aborginal dude, and he had a saying, "If humans were supposed to go on water we would of been born with fins and gills" but as he said :" we were born with feet and no gills" ......

The only limits humans have are the ones which we create for ourselves, or the ones which we do not yet have the technology to overcome. My man made gills served me well for a number of years, minus a few close calls.

Happy2

Legend Member

I have no problems with man (or woman ,Phoebe) kind expanding our horizons Flying scuba diving etc
Its when we ignore our heritage
I include vegetarians here We have canines for a reason