Most beautiful women by nationality (just post nationality)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Phoebe is sometimes great and sometimes a pain in the posterior. Whether male or female?...well some of us know for sure. Follow the posts and it is quite evident..

Hmmmmm You know how the Carlton Crew kept a low profile and sent runners to do the heavy lifting? well.. Hmnmmm think laterally my love and then you may uncover the real me..... until then keep guessing..

Paco

Gold Member
Hmmmmm You know how the Carlton Crew kept a low profile and sent runners to do the heavy lifting? well.. Hmnmmm think laterally my love and then you may uncover the real me..... until then keep guessing..
Hmmm I think that gives me 2 extra clues !!!

JayPerez1977

Gold Member
Estonian women are beautiful, I would say Mediterranean as well. I personally have a thing for Redheads but Nationality wise....
I would go towards maybe Italian, Australian, Estonian, Greek, Czech,

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Estonian women are beautiful, I would say Mediterranean as well. I personally have a thing for Redheads but Nationality wise....
I would go towards maybe Italian, Australian, Estonian, Greek, Czech,
Scandiniavin blondes do it for me although where did the pretty red head girls originate from Scotland or northern Europe.

JT777

Gold Member
Japanese for my eyes
Come across the most stunning Polish girls too as mentioned here.
Iranian I have not seen many roughies

S

SmilyECoyote

I think Japanese might be the flavour of the month atm. Apparently Iranian (some prefer to be called Persian) ladies have the most nose jobs per capita (I knew you couldn't sleep tonight without knowing that lol)

JT777

Gold Member
I think Japanese might be the flavour of the month atm. Apparently Iranian (some prefer to be called Persian) ladies have the most nose jobs per capita (I knew you couldn't sleep tonight without knowing that lol)
Haha. Funny you should mention that. I know a lot of Persians and they have the most unique noses. So curved like a ski ramp. Do they want to change that or enhance it?
Really lovely people.

S

SmilyECoyote

agree I'm a fan tho I've been with some Middle Eastern ladies I haven't nailed a Persian lady......yet

S

SmilyECoyote

I did nail a Palestinian lady because I wanted to tick off that nationality but I have to admit she looked like Yassar Arafat and she was hairy as.

JT777

Gold Member
agree I'm a fan tho I've been with some Middle Eastern ladies I haven't nailed a Persian lady......yet
Same mate. It is rare for me to be attracted to caucasians but I know a few Persians that I’d love to hammer into.
Slept with a Palestinian lady about 15 years older than me. What a honey and a goer