• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Monkey Rocker

H

Haleakala

Has anyone used a Monkey rocker or anything similar? Thinking of making one and would appreciate chating to people that have tried it.

DO NOT GOOGLE IT PLEASE AS IT BRINGS UP A VIRUS PICKUP ON THE FIRST CHOICE IN GOOGLE

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

?

I had one once , but the wheels fell off ! forgive me , I just want to know , what is a monkey rocker , do they go by any other name , it sounds interesting !! call me dumb .. T.B. :iamwithst

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Warning

Dont Google the Name, first on list of addresses has a nasty virus attached and if you dont have good anti virus you could have problems...
Regards Rhett & Scarlett:iamwithst

Oh and by the way, i the Monkey Rocker is a Fuck Machine with no power needed you just sit on it and fuck oops rock yourself lol

S

Spunkymunky

I WANT ONE!!!! I keep killing the batteries in vibrator :-( batteries are expensive!!

DT4eva

Gold Member
Rhett & Scarlett is right dont google it

Dont Google the Name, first on list of addresses has a nasty virus attached and if you dont have good anti virus you could have problems...

but after reading about it hmm maybe i do want one as it does pleasure us guys too

oh wait of it the price wow

Monkey Rocker™ pricing: Standard Monkey Rocker™: $800.00
Premium Painted and Polished Handle: $150.00
Nickel and Stainless Hardware: $25.00

where is the gold plating

DT4eva

Gold Member
off the subject for a sec thanks to Rhett & Scarlett and also Serena for the quick help

now back to the monkey rocker

aussielids

Silver Member
Maybe there's a business opportunity here where someone can make them locally and on sell them? Sounds like it could be a good thing for those in need... ::)

S

sophie316

A link...

JT's Stockroom is one of the largest online adult-stores so we know this is a safe way to have a look...

It even has pretty pictures!

http://www.stockroom.com/The-Monkey-Rocker--P2308.aspx

A friend of mine owns an adult store here in Perth - I could have a word to him about ordering them in if people are interested...? Let me know.

H

Haleakala

Hope no-one got the virus, need to check my laptop as definately googled it on that!

Its very pricey but a fairly simple device to make, I wanted to know if anyone had used it to see if the geometry was right on the monkey rocker.

Im working 2 on 2 off so thought I would occupy some of my spare time building one

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
:love76:Scarlett can say for sure that the monkey rocker is really easy to make at home. Lie you man over a fit ball faceup,sit on him and roll the ball backwards and forwards LOL

Voila.....your very own money rocker.....hmm maybe not a good idea to call him a monkey!!!!

H

Haleakala

ah so thats what all the fit balls are for that you see in everyones houses, I knew they weren't being used for exercise!

S

Spunkymunky

hehe i wrte another post once about the things you can use gyms for :p damn maybe i need a fitball....and a man to roll on it!

O

opaal

Anyone seen the US website? $600 Bucks shipping for Aus. What a joke.

Anywhere to buy in Aus? Like a sex store?

Im working 2 on 2 off so thought I would occupy some of my spare time building one

I tried making one, just couldn't get the right angle as the dildo enters either hole. Always felt like it was hitting the outer wall & not penetrating smooth. In the end I gave up. Did you have any further luck?

A friend of mine owns an adult store here in Perth - I could have a word to him about ordering them in if people are interested...? Let me know.

Can you get a price?

P

philip

Anyone seen the US website? $600 Bucks shipping for Aus. What a joke.

Anywhere to buy in Aus? Like a sex store?

I tried making one, just couldn't get the right angle as the dildo enters either hole. Always felt like it was hitting the outer wall & not penetrating smooth. In the end I gave up. Did you have any further luck?

Can you get a price?

I would certainly be interested in purchasing one, i have been sent an e mail with one being used, looks good!!