• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

MONKEY DUST

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
MONKEY DUST.....Also known as 'Zombie dust' and 'Cannibal dust', monkey dust is a synthetic drug that sends people into violent and psychotic episodes. It comes as an off-white powder, which can be swallowed, injected or snorted and oddly enough, makes users smell like prawns.Very cheap to buy....and the cause of several deaths from hallucinogenic influenced behaviors.People need to know to stay away from this one... its a variant of 'bath salts". Has anyone heard of this in Perth?

T

Tania Admin

MONKEY DUST.....Also known as 'Zombie dust' and 'Cannibal dust', monkey dust is a synthetic drug that sends people into violent and psychotic episodes. It comes as an off-white powder, which can be swallowed, injected or snorted and oddly enough, makes users smell like prawns.Very cheap to buy....and the cause of several deaths from hallucinogenic influenced behaviors.People need to know to stay away from this one... its a variant of 'bath salts". Has anyone heard of this in Perth?

Oh my! I really hope it's not on Australian shores. The stuff that people already take sends them nuts enough :(

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Now Monkey Pox
Monkey pox šŸ’. Yep and sadly it will be our bisexul men who will pass it on to a wonderful woman who will Then give it to a straight man who will then pass it on to a working girl who will then pass it on to one of us. No difference when HIV AIDS first came to our shores because of igroance and stupity. Sadly another infection that is born from so called. Men who have sex with Men . Is this a new term for saying what we used to say. ?? I never heard of this term until three weeks ago when monkey šŸ’ pox hit the news. "" Men who have sex with Men. """ Is this the politically correct term now. Not what I would still say . And now on the news two returned travellers has brought it into western Australia. Good on ya . Hope you are proud of your self,s.