Misleading Photos

N

Naughty Thoughts

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Photoshop? :D

This is an ongoing problem and i can see both sides of the equation. The problem is that punters really want to see the face because that's pretty important - but most ladies don't want to show their faces for many reasons (including, but not limited to, being recognised on the street or by friends and family who might not know they are working).

And when ladies do show their face, it's going to be at their best. Makeup perfectly done (quite often by someone else which is a lot easier to do rather than applying it to oneself - seriously guys, have you ever tried it???), lighting perfect, a decently skilled photographer with usually a pretty decent camera (price does make a difference) and inevitably a little (or a lot) of re-touching in the computer.

This comes up in advertising anything. When was the last time you got a burger from a fast food place that looked like the photo? I don't see any end to the situation, but I do agree that when the photo is of someone different (or had enough makeup and photoshopping that it may aswell be someone else) then that's a big problem.

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Photoshop? :D

This is an ongoing problem and i can see both sides of the equation. The problem is that punters really want to see the face because that's pretty important - but most ladies don't want to show their faces for many reasons (including, but not limited to, being recognised on the street or by friends and family who might not know they are working).

And when ladies do show their face, it's going to be at their best. Makeup perfectly done (quite often by someone else which is a lot easier to do rather than applying it to oneself - seriously guys, have you ever tried it???), lighting perfect, a decently skilled photographer with usually a pretty decent camera (price does make a difference) and inevitably a little (or a lot) of re-touching in the computer.

This comes up in advertising anything. When was the last time you got a burger from a fast food place that looked like the photo? I don't see any end to the situation, but I do agree that when the photo is of someone different (or had enough makeup and photoshopping that it may aswell be someone else) then that's a big problem.
I have to agree about the not showing face for privacy and the make up dilemma
I mean every time I go to LTs or visit friends I have made on the forum for the first time I have to apply my wrinkle make up and put on my bald wig Which everyone tells me looks so damn realistic
All this so I can keep up the pretence of me being a farmer when I am actually a ... Whoa nearly let it slip Jeeves another G&T please

Viv

Silver Member
I worked privately for a number of years and photos was always an issue my clients commented on. They said that 99% of girls photos were very misleading.
I always found honesty is the best policy and my photos were always authentic.
A large number of those clients that commented about photos became very good regulars for me. So their loss became my gain