• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Mindfulness / Grounding

Candice Cruz

Well-Known Member
Definition of mindfulness

1: the quality or state of being mindful
2: thw practice of maintaining a nonjudgmental state of heightened or complete awareness of one's thoughts, emotions, or experiences on a moment-to-moment basis. Also: such a state of awareness
( source:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mindfulness )

Finding a balance, an anchor when the waves of life are somewhat crashing around you is about strength and resilience.

Listen to your emotions

​




Simple Grounding Technique

​
I’m not all that great with having to do long periods of ‘meditation,’ or yoga, so I find that taking a minute or two to go through grounding techniques— really helps with feelings of stress and anxiety..

I’ll keep this post a short one.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

All smiles, ☀

Candice Cameron
WL @ Langtrees VIP Canberra | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have also found focusing on the "observer" to be helpful.

What is the observer? Think a thought and then take notice of what is watching that thought. Similar to thoughts being clouds, and the observer being the sky through which the clouds move.
 
Back
Top