• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Michelle Jenneke - Future Olympian

oz-surfer

Gold Member
Our prospects at future Olympics are looking very nice indeed.

Hopefully this link works:

Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Legend Member
If she was in the men's hurdles she would win easily after that dance. Any guy who could still run and beat her would be outing himself as gay.

Diamond Dog

Foundation Member
She is a lovely looking girl with a very attractive attitude.
The video has gone viral on the net.
She may find herself getting some good sponorship money soon.

Demon

Legend Member
Guys, be honest. If you were racing against her would you miss the starting pistol? Running behind her also has its benefits.

svengali

Foundation Member
What a sweetie! Nice to see the other girls congratulating her afterwards too. Pity there wasn't a bit more of that sporting attitude in other competitions.

C

Contrarian

I hope she has a succesful career. I've become so disillusioned with the Olympic movement as more and more athletes are shown up with performance enhancing drugs in their system.

fifoboy

Gold Member
Not at this Olympics, maybe the next one, after winning her heat she came 5th in the final and hasn't run a qualifying Olympic time. At the moment her PB is a bit over a second slower than Sally Pearson's, who is the current world champ and our best athletics medal chance.

Maxxy

Silver Member
Lovely smile, gorgeous body and hopefully a big future in athletics. Would love to spend a night with her, hell I'd settle for 5 minutes.

C

Contrarian

Poor thing! And she didn't even realize she was attracting all this attention!

When I think about it she could shaved a couple more seconds of her time if she hadn't worn those panties under her shorts!