Mia's Massage at TBC

Snowy

Legend Member
Booked 1 hour with Mia last night, she never disappoints from the hello with a hug on greeting me at reception, to the hug with the good bye see you next time, Mia is all class.
Had a great massage from her which had me so relaxed, she was very powerful at times but it was great because I was pretty sore in some areas of my back & shoulders, felt great when I woke up this morning, her tease is something else that gets me laughing so much, simply a great service every time.
Mia told me she is going to home to China in 2 months , so fellow punters do yourself a favor & see Mia before she leaves for home, at present she has no plans to return but she did say that she would like to live here. I told her that our boarders are still closed for flights in & out of Australia so I don't think that you will be flying home even in 2 month's.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Booked 1 hour with Mia last night, she never disappoints from the hello with a hug on greeting me at reception, to the hug with the good bye see you next time, Mia is all class.
Had a great massage from her which had me so relaxed, she was very powerful at times but it was great because I was pretty sore in some areas of my back & shoulders, felt great when I woke up this morning, her tease is something else that gets me laughing so much, simply a great service every time.
Mia told me she is going to home to China in 2 months , so fellow punters do yourself a favor & see Mia before she leaves for home, at present she has no plans to return but she did say that she would like to live here. I told her that our boarders are still closed for flights in & out of Australia so I don't think that you will be flying home even in 2 month's.
Thanks Snowy. I think a return visit to Mia will need to be sooner than later. She is a lovely lady.

sircurious

Legend Member
There are still international airlines flying in and out of Perth on a very reduced schedule - i.e. - Qatar Airlines but I don't think anybody is flying to China from Perth yet.

T

TBC - Vivian

Thank you so much for the lovely review again. I will tell you Mia ;)

xxx

IMG-0873.JPG