Men's underwear - Ladies preferences

Demon

Legend Member
Ladies, what is your preference for the underwear that your men wear?

WLs,what underwear do you like your punters to wear (not just 'clean').

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
What? Not even a skid mark
Wouldn't be a Aussie male if you didn't have a surreptitious scratch when
you thought no-ones watching

Sorry, I am not exactly 18. So no skid marks. It's uncool.

But I do let go some silent flatulence from time to time to relief the pressure on tap.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Hope no one says male g string or borats swimsuit

Women's G-strings are the best to get into :) and really does it matter to a working lady what you wear as withing 3 minutes of entering the room you are undressed your clothes are in a pile on a chair and you are in the shower while she is in the girls room having a smoke or finishing her Pizza, ice-cream coffee etc etc, she doesn't care what you wear just as long as you come out of the shower you are clean smell okay and that's about it.... and OH you have washed your penis and ass too... you have handed her some cash for time that is what this is about.......

And oh whats wrong with a man that wears G-Strings really are men that boxed into the world you live in that a man that does something different or wears something different come in its 2016.....

You do know when you go to a Brothel its a "workplace" like the same workplace that men go to daily also, and with that statement how many men on here actually want to be work some days you go there tune out don't care and walk out with some cash, same deal for a working lady sorry to say, same deal its there workplace a commercial premises with the sole purpose to make cash 1st and foremost for the parlor owner then the working lady... Its a workplace like all the other work places in Industrial areas and commercial zones...

But I know Bepp,XLNC, and Happy2 will give it to me again....

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I love a man in women's lingerie I have seen one gent a few times who has silicon boobs built into a bra nipples and all. I spent to whole time playing with his boobs. A nice silky g string just pulling it aside before going down on him is such a delight IMO

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I love a man in women's lingerie I have seen one gent a few times who has silicon boobs built into a bra nipples and all. I spent to whole time playing with his boobs. A nice silky g string just pulling it aside before going down on him is such a delight IMO

+1 Agree 10/10 :) Womens undies are nicer, nicer materials and look better ....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
u'd love me then babe..

Geeezzus this thread's been revived after 5 yrs