Men wearing ladies underwear

david28

Diamond Member
Im a guy who has become interested in wearing ladies underwear. In particular gstrings, I just feel good wearing them and I get a buzz out of it. I even wear them while im at work sometimes.

Any other guys have simular thoughts to me?

Also is it socially exceptable for a man to wear ladies underwear?

Also after both ladies & mens opinions on this subject.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
welcome...ive been wearing ladies underwear for quite a few years now .not a day goes by that im not wearing some
I used to shop at target big w best n less with no problems i ve found it easy to approach the sales assisstants in mysds bras n things to discuss my fetish n to my surprise they r quite helpful even the young girl in b n t offered me the chance to try some in the shop. ive been told by these women...you would b surprised the amount of men who wear lingedie so go for it
ive worn em when i visit my doctors n stripped don to em n no comment
socially acceptable?? thatas hard to answer cause u dont really tell anyone do ya.
ive also worn em in AMP's wih somw ladies they're better than mine but in some shops ive been bit shy to let the girl see me putting panties on why?
cant answer that i wanna go to parlour that says keep undies on n test the waters see wat they say when im wearing my lacey brazilian cut knickers

Last edited:

david28

Diamond Member
Thanks Bepp, come on there must be more people in this forum with a opinion on this

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
i get told by the ladies at these shops that i'd b surprised by the amount of guys that wear lingerie but never bojt em here

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Do it.... Women's lingerie is so much nicer anyways...

david28

Diamond Member
I wonder what the average lady would think if she noticed a guy wearing a gstring?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
never was a favorite garment of mine the G neved could stand that thin strip of material up me bum n they could never hold lil beep in place prefer bikini briefs....n lately boy shorts they hold everything in place
you talk about the average lady When ive got some spare dollars wanna go to a legit parlour for massage ..u know keep undies on buttt...this is where she'll throw over me

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
They wont care.........
please xplain????
mayb they wont one woman who i met came to my place n walked thru my place,probably casing the joint n she noticed on the lothes airer knickers galore drying out n giggled n said i buy for u....no thanks im comfortable buying myself

Phoebe

Legend Member
please xplain????
mayb they wont one woman who i met came to my place n walked thru my place,probably casing the joint n she noticed on the lothes airer knickers galore drying out n giggled n said i buy for u....no thanks im comfortable buying myself

Just do it... they wont care,.... its only clothing and lingerie fits better....

david28

Diamond Member
I guess the issue is so many people would react differently to a guy wearing ladies underwear.

Some would be supportive and say go for it like Phoebe. Then there are others who would a guy wearing underwear as weird, creepy and in some cases made fun of.

I wish I could shop in the lingirie section of a shop and buy something with no worries not be looked at strangly or judged. Sadly I dont think this is the case.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hey david you talk about shopping in the lingerie section of a shop.....i was like yoy in the early days but i took the plunge n i love spending time in the lingerie section n looking at the looks i get just love it..first time i tried .i ran into the shop was so nervous gradded couple k ickers paid n ran out...assisstant must have thought i was mad..since then i ve got over my nerves..ive been into bras n things ( several diff shops )and spoken to the girls wat i was over even got offered to try some on .but hey ive fotnd all the shops ive been in...b n t's harbour town ( bendon )scarlet garter Myers the ladies have been quite helpful eveb been measured for a bra in 2 of them
all i can is DO IT as usual the first time is the hardest after that its easy
wat i'd like to do is go into one of these shops and mesured head to toe for lingedie n buy up big why dont i $'s r low n as u 'll see some of the nice gear IS very xpensive

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
I guess the issue is so many people would react differently to a guy wearing ladies underwear.

Some would be supportive and say go for it like Phoebe. Then there are others who would a guy wearing underwear as weird, creepy and in some cases made fun of.

I wish I could shop in the lingirie section of a shop and buy something with no worries not be looked at strangly or judged. Sadly I dont think this is the case.

Women wear fluro vests, boiler suits, mens steal toe capped work boots, does any one care NO....

So equality is to me is if a man wants to wear a skirt, stockings, heels and lingerie and some makeup then well who cares..........

You get one life , live it the way that makes YOU happy....... but society dictates otherwise.......

Phoebe

Legend Member
watz rong wid me im agreeing with Phoebe

Read this:

Madonna: "What It feels Like For A Girl"

[Spoken:]
Girls can wear jeans
And cut their hair short
Wear shirts and boots
'Cause it's OK to be a boy
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading
But secretly you'd love to know what it's like
Wouldn't you
What it feels like for a girl

That is so true.......

Blueyeyes

Silver Member
Im a guy who has become interested in wearing ladies underwear. In particular gstrings, I just feel good wearing them and I get a buzz out of it. I even wear them while im at work sometimes.

Any other guys have simular thoughts to me?

Also is it socially exceptable for a man to wear ladies underwear?

Also after both ladies & mens opinions on this subject.

maybe after you've worn it you could advertise it, and sell it as used lady's panties. lord knows someone will buy it,.
then you've got funds to go buy some more or even an up grade.

now that would be equality!!

Phoebe

Legend Member
maybe after you've worn it you could advertise it, and sell it as used lady's panties. lord knows someone will buy it,.
then you've got funds to go buy some more or even an up grade.

now that would be equality!!

Do Women need this level of clarification to wear anything NO they just go to store buy what they like and wear it WHEN and WHERE they like.........

Men need some Authorization from some imaginary entity...... Just go to store BUY what you like..... FFS Men can put a laser guided missile into a bedroom window in Syria controlled by a dude back home in the USA... BUT they can't wear what they like...... FFS.... really....

Happy2

Legend Member
Away for a fortnight and Phoebes and Bepp are bosum buddies
What's the world coming to?

But with the equality angle Im not going to be happy when the $450 outcall girl arrives and parades around in her white Y fronts with designer skidmark

Happy2

Legend Member
But Bepp I say good on you
You know what you wanted And you went ahead with it
Bugger what others think Its your choice

Phoebe

Legend Member
Until I see the sign that says a certain gender can not wear another genders clothing, then I say do it..........

Its only clothing it wont change the gender you love being with........