Masturbation truths

Fudd

Foundation Member
Fudd is one of the most beloved members of the forum And you mock him? Shame on you Cyclone I thought you so much better than this
;)

..always thought you were a top bloke, H2... :) ...how goes it????...all good I trust???? I just returned from 6 weeks in Italy, my how time flies when you're having fun....:wideyed:

Missy Myers

Gold Member
long story short

Masturbation has a whole host of benefits, including mental, physical and sexual wellbeing. Both genders benefit from a bit of self-love.

long story

Most of us have been tugging the ‘ole one-eyed snake since around the time we hit puberty, but masturbation is still one of the more taboo sex subjects. It’s one thing to discuss your sex life with a doctor or a particularly accommodating friend, but most of us deem masturbation too private for open discourse. That’s a shame, because according to a couple of doctors from the University of Sydney, masturbation is about the most fun you can have while also improving your health.

For starters: Masturbation will not cause hairy palms, it won’t make your penis fall off and it certainly won’t make you infertile (it’s the opposite, if anything). Most reasonable people stopped believing these myths decades ago, but they still persist — mostly as a means of scaring children away from their own sexuality.

Masturbation across both genders is associated with a lowered risk of diabetes, though the strength of the correlation is debatable. For men, masturbation helps ward off a major threat — prostate cancer. It’s believed that engaging the prostate through masturbation gives it a chance to flush out potential carcinogens. For women, double-clicking the mouse helps prevent urinary and cervical infections by improving fluid circulation and bloodflow.

Most of all, masturbation helps keep you sane. Orgasms make us feel good because of the endorphins released into the bloodstream, and maximising endorphins can help people avoid depression. It’s also a great way to relieve stress, as masturbation increases cortisol levels, which also happens to help boost the immune system.

Couples could stand to be more open about masturbation, too. Since many women have difficulty orgasming through penetrative sex alone, feeling comfortable enough to lend themselves a hand could greatly increase their enjoyment. It’s also a good way to learn how your partner likes to be touched, a department in which most of us could stand to improve (in fairness, I don’t know anyone who’s met a woman who knew how to give a decent handy, either). As a bonus, if you’ve never watched your partner masturbate, it’s just the hottest damn thing. And you never know — she might like watching you enjoy yourself, as well.

Forget an apple a day — if you want to stay healthy, tug one out instead.

Or even twice:)

purplefixer

Silver Member
Embarassing Masturbation Truths: Part I

Sometimes when wrestling my trouser snake, at the moment of completion I go "Pshew pshew pshew!" Then give a quite juvenile giggle and clean up.

Also, someone mentioned taunting their gent with the multiple orgasms? To which I must say "Are you stopping at four? Do you mind if I have a third? Come down here and let me see if I can snuggle the muff back into action for round five..."

(I've got a standing 14 maximum on a 'marathon day'.)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
14? Four spaced out in 24 hours enjoyable.
Any more than that just causes injury lol.
Nothing worse than a purple glowing head.

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Muslim televangelist warns masturbating men ‘will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife’

A MUSLIM televangelist has advised male followers to stop masturbating — because it will leave their hands pregnant in the afterlife.

Turkish preacher Mücahid Cihad Han told viewers that masturbation was forbidden (“haram”) in Islam.

“One hadith states that those who have sexual intercourse with their hands will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife, complaining against them to God over its rights,” he said during his program on private television station 2000 TV, according to The Hurriyet Daily News.

“If our viewer was single, I could recommend he marry, but what can I say now?”

The self-styled televangelist made the astonishing comments in response to a viewer’s question during a May 24 show.

The viewer said he “kept masturbating, although he was married”, including during his holy pilgrimage to Mecca, known as Umrah.

According to The Hurriyet Daily News, a news source for Turkey and the region, the Koran does not make a clear reference to masturbation “and the authenticity of many hadiths is questionable”.

Han, who has more than 12,000 followers on Twitter, was mercilessly mocked on social media after newspapers published his TV “fatwa”.

1.jpg

Astonishing claims ... Turkish preacher Mucahid Cihad Han says men who masturbate will get their hands pregnant. Picture: Twitter/muchahid—han

See full article - http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/muslim-televangelist-warns-masturbating-men-will-find-their-hands-pregnant-in-the-afterlife/story-e6frfmyi-1227370529810?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=entertainment

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! :D:D:):)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Those removable shower heads are great for masturbating !
Chrome-Four-function-Personal-Handheld-Shower-Head-P10365608.jpg

Though they can be a tight fit sometimes.