Massaging the masseuse

JT777

Gold Member
Curious to hear others experiences who partake particularly regarding the oils used.
Occasionally I offer my lady a massage and during the first few times when reaching for the oil get an abrupt ‘NO!’ Don’t use that oil
Generally they seem to prefer some lotion or none at all so I worry a little why they are so concerned about using the oils they slather all over us
Some are clearly better than others but more often than not I seem to get some red spots appear here and there.
Anyone else had these types of reactions from the girls or the potions?
Cheers all

voyuerism

Gold Member
Baby oil is oil , but mineral oil not plant oil so a reaction to petroleum on the skin is not uncommon. Of course the WLs all know it's krap so don't want a bar of it ..it's often why they wash hands as often as they do.

Last edited:

C7Vol

Gold Member
If the AMP does not have a shower, then it's because they won't have the opportunity to properly wash off the oil until the end of the day.

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Yeah 99% use baby oil because it’s cheap, that’s why they don’t want you to use it on them, because it’s crap.

JT777

Gold Member
Yeah 99% use baby oil because it’s cheap, that’s why they don’t want you to use it on them, because it’s crap.
True. They charge big money but buy the cheapest oil, wipes and frangers.
I rarely go to venues without showers. I think they shouldn’t exist really so the girls I visit pretty much always shower after the session

Nina Stone

Gold Member
Howdy all!

I am a fssw but have also worked in massage only establishments in the past.

In my experience, some establishments will only supply cheap oils, such as Baby Oil mentioned above. Others will offer proper organic water soluble oils and lotions that do not react with sensitive skin conditions, or wreck washers/dryers.

I personally used to supply my own massage oil, as I have very sensitive skin, and react to synthetic perfumes added into lotions also.

With my fssw I still supply my own oil, as I know I won’t react to it, and neither will my clients. It is also water soluble, meaning it dissolves and washes off in the shower, does not stain linen or towels, and most important - doesn’t wreck washing machines!

A fssw friend of mine has had to replace her washing machine a handful of times from using baby oil. I do not reccomend!

Baby oil also stains lingerie, can leach the dye out of satin/silk/lace trim. It really is horrible stuff.

Natural oils such as pure virgin coconut are best. They are safe to use on sensitive areas, and taste good 😉

Be Nice

Diamond Member
True. They charge big money but buy the cheapest oil, wipes and frangers.
I rarely go to venues without showers. I think they shouldn’t exist really so the girls I visit pretty much always shower after the session
The only difference is the AMP’s supply the oil and tissues for the girls, but the girls supply their own wipes and condoms.

Lukey

Diamond Member
Curious to hear others experiences who partake particularly regarding the oils used.
Occasionally I offer my lady a massage and during the first few times when reaching for the oil get an abrupt ‘NO!’ Don’t use that oil
Generally they seem to prefer some lotion or none at all so I worry a little why they are so concerned about using the oils they slather all over us
Some are clearly better than others but more often than not I seem to get some red spots appear here and there.
Anyone else had these types of reactions from the girls or the potions?
Cheers all

Literally never thought about it bud! 😆

I suppose I have had similar reactions from some girls on the odd occasion I’ll try my massage on them; such as it is. They don’t want any oil or only a certain type of oil (usually not the one they were using on me).

It’s just a journey to other things for me so never gave it much thought…

Groundwire

Silver Member
Really this is just individual preference. Girls I had massaged they chose to use either baby oil or body lotion. Got told they chose using baby oil coz it is easy to buy, fits all skills and cheap. Nothing wrong with using cheap stuff. If the baby oil they bought from cheap brands, Close and Woolly were craps, then we are all eating craps everyday. And I am always trust the quality of the products we are using on babies from Close and Woolly. We have a good product quality control system in Australia.

1. ACCC:

2. https://business.gov.au/legal/fair-...y-rules-and-standards#product-safety-problems