• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have been back for NZ for 4 days and having a very busy trip into Sydney.
When I arrived my computer was playing up bad, and I jagged one of the best IT technicians I have ever had.
I had heaps of virus which were all promptly removed, my firewalls where enforced, he changed me to Google Chrome reset up my computer which has made it so much faster.
I then had phone problems and my tech helped me get a new iphone 4 and set it up in half an hour so I was back to work.
I had the pleasure of meeting 5 lovely ladies with another 5 interviews already scheduled.
The first interview was maybe the prettiest young lady I have ever had to interview. Fair white skin with lovely dark hair, and the biggest blue eyes. Her smile was simply beautiful.
I have had network meetings with the Daily dailygraph which i found very productive.
Each state has different advertising rules, but I found that the Telegraph are very pro active and interested in looking after their advertisers.
The only disadvantage I found with the daily and this effects the privates is they only allow a 7 day advert.
Have found someone to help me as a PA over the next few days so I hope I will have the time to let you know all my adventures soon.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
and dont forget, you took me out for breakfast =) and had a very productive conversation

S

Samwhite

When you finish with your trip to Sydney. Please send me details of some gals that you think they are special. Have a safe and a successful trip.

M

Melzi

Hey marianne thanks for ur post if I didn't see it I wouldn't of known about this site.