• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have found a sign in the toilet helps remind everyone to check and clean up their splatters. This is the latest for Darwin, hopefully someone in Perth will post the Perth Shark Sign and My mother used to say sign please.I am posting this sign as it may be useful to another business person, because if placed so they can see whilst sitting on the loo, it is very effective.

Toilet Brushes

· Are used for cleaning up your splatters.

· Splatters are very natural,

· What is not natural,

· Is not checking, & picking up the brush

· To clean your own splatters.

Please be Considerate.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Just like welding

shutterstock_681298.jpg

Someone has to clean this shit up .

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I'm thinking of pinching a copy so I can put it in my kids toilet! Have always loved this sign!

Ian IT

Gold Member
I have found a sign in the toilet helps remind everyone to check and clean up their splatters. This is the latest for Darwin, hopefully someone in Perth will post the Perth Shark Sign and My mother used to say sign please.I am posting this sign as it may be useful to another business person, because if placed so they can see whilst sitting on the loo, it is very effective.

Toilet Brushes

· Are used for cleaning up your splatters.

· Splatters are very natural,

· What is not natural,

· Is not checking, & picking up the brush

· To clean your own splatters.

Please be Considerate.

I have found the original drawing, but not the sign. So I created one.

0136_001-original-feed-to-sharks1.jpg

This is the exact wording on the toilet sign in Perth

feed_to_sharks_toilet_sign1.jpg

or Crocs for our friends in Darwin
feed_to_crocs_toilet_sign1.jpg

T

Tania Admin

There is not much worse than bad toilet hygiene. And put the lid down people's. When you flush with the lid up germs travel for a couple of metres blurgh :yuck:

T

Tania Admin

A tree frog would be good. Seeing as I sat on one in the toilet when I was there......

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
i think we should consider getting a target for the back toilet in Perth. Drunk clients are fun to play with but cleaning up their wee wees on the toilet seat... Not fun :p

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have always found the gents toilets are cleaner than the ladies, yes they occasionally squirt, but they certainly don't leave the rubbish around like the ladies.