1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Mary-anne on PerthNow

Discussion in 'Langtrees History Forum' started by that guy28, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that guy28

that guy28 Langtrees Graphics Gold Member

[​IMG]

Anyone happen to catch the story in the paper or Perth now? To see it click here

2. teddEbear

teddEbear Gold Member

I've never seen that room before?!

3. Benny

Benny Gold Member

Book in and thats your room

4. randy ererhard

randy ererhard Bronze Member

Who is the curvaceous girl in pink?

5. Jazzmine

Jazzmine Gold Member

That would be our gorgeous Kandi Matthews who is currently on holiday, due back Wednesday xx

6. AlexandraSilk

AlexandraSilk Private Girl Legend Member

Nice piece Maryanne. Completely agree.
    High profile people need to know their "intimacy" remains exactly that.

7. Cherie

Cherie Silver Member

I absolutely love that Mary-Anne has always been a Highly respected and informative face of this industry, Honestly the sex industry would not be the same without the hard work and dedication that Mary-Anne has put in to making this a cleaner and honest industry.... much respect !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.