• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Manners

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

Heloo poppits what a lovely day it was today. Its so great to be alive. we must live and cherish every moment. We never no when the good lord will take us.
I get get quite a lot of pms from all sorts of people asking general questions and the answer for most of them i think we already know.
I have found in my life people that have manners and show that they have been brought up correctly no matter what types of social background normally end up leading a longer and better existence . We normally get back what we put out. Its the basics of life.I find looking directly into someones eyes when you are talking , Some people find it so hard. I find it intimate and also adds a futher dimension to any association.
The manners of course should go everywhere, onto the roads , bars work places ect.
Karma is so strong ,"good vibrations "{quote the beach boys)begat good vibes back.
I think being a lady in particular, is great when someone opens the door to a vehicle or stands up on a bus to to give a seat to a older person.Manners maketh man/women.
I understand foul lanquage is very expressive at times. But in public places ,what comes out of peoples mouths young and old shows a great lack of respect and of course basic disipline.
So basically i say the return back to basic fundementals, manners and pleasantness is great.If you are entering a brothel or a board meeting, manners and good will, will start you off on a chain reaction and a great path.
Sorry to sound like an old Phart. But the reality is i am.

Taraa xxxxxx Phanny Vergeena Doubtfire

N

naughtybuttnice

So So True!

Hey Mrs Doubtire! What a very true post....I agree with you...

And I do not see you as a old phart at all...Very well said...

Yep! Kharma! (It Is VERY Strong) It Will Come Back And Bite You In The Butt!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

Futher to the manners

mrs doubtfire said:
Heloo poppits what a lovely day it was today. Its so great to be alive. we must live and cherish every moment. We never no when the good lord will take us.
I get get quite a lot of pms from all sorts of people asking general questions and the answer for most of them i think we already know.
I have found in my life people that have manners and show that they have been brought up correctly no matter what types of social background normally end up leading a longer and better existence . We normally get back what we put out. Its the basics of life.I find looking directly into someones eyes when you are talking , Some people find it so hard. I find it intimate and also adds a futher dimension to any association.
The manners of course should go everywhere, onto the roads , bars work places ect.
Karma is so strong ,"good vibrations "{quote the beach boys)begat good vibes back.
I think being a lady in particular, is great when someone opens the door to a vehicle or stands up on a bus to to give a seat to a older person.Manners maketh man/women.
I understand foul lanquage is very expressive at times. But in public places ,what comes out of peoples mouths young and old shows a great lack of respect and of course basic disipline.
So basically i say the return back to basic fundementals, manners and pleasantness is great.If you are entering a brothel or a board meeting, manners and good will, will start you off on a chain reaction and a great path.
Sorry to sound like an old Phart. But the reality is i am.

Taraa xxxxxx Phanny Vergeena Doubtfire

Mizz Sexy do not no how to post this into your post FYI Ref Mizz Doubtfire

S

sexiness

Mrs Doubtfire - You would be fascinating to meet ;D

I agree....manners get you through alot of closed doors :angel1:

Status
Not open for further replies.