• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Magic miracle potions

R

Raye@Langtrees

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Satisfy your partner with longer lasting sex. 1 800----------

Guys do you suffer from premature ejaculation? Well not any longer, for longer lasting sex 1 800--------

Partner unhappy, 1 800---- for longer stronger lovemaking. No Doctors, no tablets, 1 spray under your tongue

Has anyone else seen these ads on TV.? Three separate Ads have come on during the ad breaks while I'm watching CSI New York. Well it is 1am maybe only time they can flog off these potions. wonder if they work ? Any one order this stuff ?

R

Raye@Langtrees

That is hilarious Girl :joyful: I can see you working hard tonight !!!:smuggrin:

L

Lord Spikey

I didn't think I had a problem, but now I know that I am in pain and agony.
I am totally embarrassed about this problem that I didn't know I had.
I have no confidence, no self esteem and I am completely depressed.
Shame... How can I hold my head up in public, let alone private

I just have to see the doctor who approved this life saving magical treatment

Sorry; that was a reaction to the ad. I know there are many men out here who experience premature ejaculation and I should not make light of the problem. The ad just goes over the top.

If men are already feeling uncomfortable with their condition, I doubt that this ad would make them feel any better, or even give them hope. They would just want to hide away, now knowing that they are totally inadequate.

Take about 10% of that ad; just the positive bits and they might have something, or do they think that making us feel worse before attempting to cure us is a good thing?

It may be an embarrassing, private problem, so advertise discreetly, please. We will get it

Happy2

Legend Member
Humour is the way to go for me I used to enjoy those ads for erection problems And they ended the ad with the bloke playing the piano with his new loud and proud member

L

Lord Spikey

I agree, but this ad is all about me not being a man.

Bad ad. Bad ad. Go home, ad; you're drunk