Anne VIP

Silver Member
Is it appropriate to ask about possible services with Madison?
More then appropriate hun! Madyson is some serious sexiness on legs that go to heaven! Come in to Langtrees Canberra to meet our sexy girl and decide on what mind blowing adventures you're going to get up to together! She is seriously delicious babe.... you will adore her!

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
More then appropriate hun! Madyson is some serious sexiness on legs that go to heaven! Come in to Langtrees Canberra to meet our sexy girl and decide on what mind blowing adventures you're going to get up to together! She is seriously delicious babe.... you will adore her!

When you make it sound so inviting, I'll have to pop by when she is on next and say hi.

PantySlayer

Diamond Member
hello pantyslayer 💋
Now you have me wondering if I have had the pleasure of meeting you yet ? If not, hope to meet you soon xx

I believe we have met really recently at the bar before (Think Saturday night, Corona, Empty bowl of popcorn, you eating the kernels, Veronica sitting there as well.), not behind closed doors though.

Last edited:

PantySlayer

Diamond Member
i have worked with Madyson for a few months now and in the beginning,,,,,omg i was like... this girllllllllll but as wild as she can be, she is one of the most professional and hard working ladies i know, she certainly keeps me on my toes but i wouldnthave her any other way xox

Hopefully she keeps you on your toes in a good way and doesn't get up to too much mischief.