• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

loud orgasms

W

WhtforBlk1

what do the ladies of the board think of loud orgasms....? I ask because I have this one clip were the guy was between her boobs and when he came he just got loud and started screaming....he was on his back and she was next to him....

B

bubbyslave

My partner is always quite loud when he orgasims i find it a turn on.

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
I'm all for vocal appreciation - I don't know about screaming though, it might be a bit startling the first time. But noise is definitely good - my boy is very quiet and it made me really worried that he wasn't having fun the first few times. =p

M

Mary Anne PA

Velly loud organism

Once a month cave woman let me take her wif out a fight. Always full moon.She become very sexy, smiling end flikering her eyelashes at me (well this month she have none she burnt them off when she fell in fire whilst drunk}. No need for coconut oil for lubrication. Her teeth start chattering me pull my loin cloth off and she hev her crutchless viper skin on. Hair poking out on all sides very sexy female my Cavewomen.She jump on top of me gyrating like a witch doctor in trance like ritual.
Suddenly she shreek like all hell has broken loose for about five minutes sreaming and gurgling and frothing at mouth. It is velly painfull , but me grin and bare my teeth it is for zee clan.when she organ asm and finished she fall down like she dead. All the animals in dee jungle are awake screeching and yoddling. All peeples in village wake up too velly velly embarrising. Cave women she a real screamer.........

S

sumguy

I expect it depends on who's loud and who's listening.

I don't like to hear men cumming, but I like to hear women, though not really screaming.

I expect most hetero men don't like to hear other men either - which is why it doesn't often appear in pr0n.

Hetero women probably like it though.

W

WhtforBlk1

I think she liked it.... I guess it was just business.... she just licked her lips and tickled under his balls...

Fudd

Foundation Member
....would farting during an orgasm count as a loud orgasm?....lol :)

T

TemptMe

Don't know about the farting as a loud orgasm but I do like to hear my man enjoying the pleasures we are devouring. Not only is it a turn on but lets me know what he likes and loves.

V

viking32

some people are quiet some are screemers .i guesss back to cumunicating again,,it has a lot to do where you are ,,i guess..
i can be quiet ..i can be loud..do i like it when my gf,makes a noice off cause ..just turn up the music ,so no one else can hear ..lol...been with a few screemers ....smile ..