Lot Lizards 🦎

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
So this is a term I recently learned about referring to sex workers who do the rounds at truck stops.
I’m curious to hear about anyone’s experiences, both Truckers and the lovely Lot Lizzards 😊.

IMG_3988.jpeg

Obbie

Legend Member
Had a girl try it on at a stop in Adelaide one night . She was looking for quick cash as there were another girl trying as well . Told me that the drivers hang a towel over there mirror or the window if they are looking for anything . I was sitting on the trailer people watching when she came over . She did see a couple of drivers later on . I gave her a ride home as it started to rain pretty hard .

joe12155

Legend Member
Had a girl try it on at a stop in Adelaide one night . She was looking for quick cash as there were another girl trying as well . Told me that the drivers hang a towel over there mirror or the window if they are looking for anything . I was sitting on the trailer people watching when she came over . She did see a couple of drivers later on . I gave her a ride home as it started to rain pretty hard .
What happened after that? Did you score?

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
That’s interesting, I didn’t know about the hanging towel signal.
A bit like the old hat on the doorknob 🤭.
I was under the impression it was more of an American culture thing, but maybe it happens here more often than I thought?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member

I assume you were parked on Hanson road, it has the biggest reputation in Adelaide.

Obbie

Legend Member
That’s interesting, I didn’t know about the hanging towel signal.
A bit like the old hat on the doorknob 🤭.
I was under the impression it was more of an American culture thing, but maybe it happens here more often than I thought?
Did it to a mates truck in Sydney one night at a truck stop in eastern Creek . Had girls bagging on his door most of the night 😅