Losing your virginity

Daniella Alessandrini

La vie est belle <3
Gold Member
Last night i had a client who had decided to lose his virginity with me at Langtrees... now i know it is totally his choice but i did feel as though i was caught in a bit of moral dilemma. There was a part of me that was uncomfortable with him losing his virginity with me like that. What are your thoughts? Where did you lose your virginity or have any of you lost your virginity at a parlour as well??

Karl

Silver Member
Sorry.....guilty as well. No regrets ever. I paid her 3-4 more visits. There was almost no difference in age and I do remember we used to go out and went shopping (no, I did not pay everything). One day she told me she had to go back to her country and left a couple of days later.
Not sure if I would do this again, Afterwards I realized this was a 'lucky shot'....

funflyer

Foundation Member
I didn't lose my virginity in that way but it was through a very casual encounter when I was on holiday as a 16 year old. I still remember it but having said that I don't think it is such a big deal for men as it is for ladies.
I don't think you should feel guilty for helping him start his adult journey and I'm sure he will always remember the occasion with fondness

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Last night i had a client who had decided to lose his virginity with me at Langtrees... now i know it is totally his choice but i did feel as though i was caught in a bit of moral dilemma. There was a part of me that was uncomfortable with him losing his virginity with me like that. What are your thoughts? Where did you lose your virginity or have any of you lost your virginity at a parlour as well??
If you treated him well with kindness and tenderness, then I am sure you will always be in his mind, even when he is 80

funflyer

Foundation Member
I have another true virginity tale to tell. When I was at university many of us were from different cities in the UK so living away from home from about age 18. Anyway we had groups of friends, male and female and had lots of fun together.

To cut a long story short one of the girls took me aside one day and told me she'd decided to "do it" with her bf from her home city but she didn't want to be a virgin and wanted him to think she'd had some experience.
Then she asked me if I would deflower her. I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do but never one to miss an opportunity I hesitantly agreed!
We arranged to meet at her place the next evening. We got into bed and we had great foreplay she'd definately learned how to make a cock feel good even though she hadn't gone all the way before. I was rock hard by this stage and had to really concentrate not to prematurely ejaculate.
The time arrived she laid on her back in the missionary position and I was on my knees between her lovely thighs bursting to penetrate her.
As my penis touched the outside of her vagina she suddenly screamed and went into a fit of tears and sobs. Well that was that, I completely lost the urge and dismounted. We lay together hugging for about half an hour before I left.
I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I'd kept going and even if that was still what she really wanted me to do? (What do the ladies think?)
Of course I will never know now and I will never be able to understand women!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I have another true virginity tale to tell. When I was at university many of us were from different cities in the UK so living away from home from about age 18. Anyway we had groups of friends, male and female and had lots of fun together.

To cut a long story short one of the girls took me aside one day and told me she'd decided to "do it" with her bf from her home city but she didn't want to be a virgin and wanted him to think she'd had some experience.
Then she asked me if I would deflower her. I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do but never one to miss an opportunity I hesitantly agreed!
We arranged to meet at her place the next evening. We got into bed and we had great foreplay she'd definately learned how to make a cock feel good even though she hadn't gone all the way before. I was rock hard by this stage and had to really concentrate not to prematurely ejaculate.
The time arrived she laid on her back in the missionary position and I was on my knees between her lovely thighs bursting to penetrate her.
As my penis touched the outside of her vagina she suddenly screamed and went into a fit of tears and sobs. Well that was that, I completely lost the urge and dismounted. We lay together hugging for about half an hour before I left.
I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I'd kept going and even if that was still what she really wanted me to do? (What do the ladies think?)
Of course I will never know now and I will never be able to understand women!
She obviously felt guilty, something i know about lol

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I would have done what you did, FF, for if you thought she might be having doubts, going ahead could have been disastrous.
I agree, you definitely did the right thing.

Nothing to do with virginity but i have had girl friends who were great mates and nearly everyone wanted me to bed them when they were drunk (and yes i know i have left it wide open guys) but i always refused as i do not believe in taking advantage of any girl even if she stands at the top of the stairs stark naked and calling me, bugger it.

Nateeee

Gold Member
I was 19 when I lost mine. She was full of confidence and a lovely bubbly girl of the same age. About half way through she asked me to stop which I did. She then burst into tears and deep guttural sobs. I held and comforted her for a while and she then started telling me the story of how she was raped 4 weeks earlier. We stayed in touch but she soon stopped contacting me. I think someone knowing what happened was too much for her.

Dallas

Legend Member

I wouldn't feel bad about it at all Daniella, my first time was horrible and in hindsight, had I done it with a Langtrees lady I have a connection with it would have been amazing. I think the ideal way would be to do it with someone who genuinely cared about us as a couple, but many of us don't get that opportunity. So a really sweet, caring and skilled working lady is wayy better than a random girl that you don't have a real mutual attraction with and you rush it.

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
Not losing virginity tale, but my first ever bj as a young teen was with a girl who was nearly as drunk as I was. In my excitement of feeling this for the first time and not knowing any better, I pushed myself in deeply, catching her completely off guard, triggered the gag reflex and wound up with a crotch full of vomit, which, when she then looked up at me in response to my WTF!, let me wear the 2nd convulsion all over my tummy, chest and face...

That was pretty special.
Word soon spread around school ofcourse:rolleyes:

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Not losing virginity tale, but my first ever bj as a young teen was with a girl who was nearly as drunk as I was. In my excitement of feeling this for the first time and not knowing any better, I pushed myself in deeply, catching her completely off guard, triggered the gag reflex and wound up with a crotch full of vomit, which, when she then looked up at me in response to my WTF!, let me wear the 2nd convulsion all over my tummy, chest and face...

That was pretty special.
Word soon spread around school ofcourse:rolleyes:
Should you or her have kept your mouth shut ? ;)

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
Should you or her have kept your mouth shut ? ;)
Oh no. This was at a party in a mates bedroom along with three other 'couples' hooking up, as you do, when your young and dumb, full of your parents grog that you knicked.
There was no chance of ever being able to hide it.

The Lights were out ofcourse, we were quite young.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Oh no. This was at a party in a mates bedroom along with three other 'couples' hooking up, as you do, when your young and dumb, full of your parents grog that you knicked.
There was no chance of ever being able to hide it.

The Lights were out ofcourse, we were quite young.
Just joshing, been at those parties, heard the couples going at it so i thought i would join in, wee up wee up, and someone turned the light on to see what i was doing :eek:

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I was 19 when I lost mine. She was full of confidence and a lovely bubbly girl of the same age. About half way through she asked me to stop which I did. She then burst into tears and deep guttural sobs. I held and comforted her for a while and she then started telling me the story of how she was raped 4 weeks earlier. We stayed in touch but she soon stopped contacting me. I think someone knowing what happened was too much for her.
That's a shame, good for you comforting her

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Ahoy;- Yes I did, I wish after all these years i could remember her name. Anyway I was young and she was mature but she was very kind to me, and I have never forgotten her.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
Very similar story, very young actually and she was 7 yrs older, you never forget when and where, it was alonggggg time ago, Yeah i get where your coming from the top comment, but put it the other way as i know a Lady that started in the industry as a virgin, yeah she was great but it eventually muced her up, she use to ph me every week till she went back to work for xxxxx, i said your kidding me, she then moved to another place, hope she is doing ok.. Don't get me wrong she did really well and was very popular, own's a couple of houses in Perth, ect ect, but was it worth it for her i only hope so, Yeah pretty sad story actually.. On your experience a few guys do it that way so i don't think you should really worry about it as long as you got him right off that's all that matters to a guy i think..

Happy2

Legend Member
I wrote this many moons ago on a thread with the same theme I was 18 going on 19 My father asked me in his polite way "Have you had a naughty yet?"
"No!! ?? At Your age !!?"
Then it was into his Old faithful a ol Holden HR (Rust free Many older forum members may not believe that bit) and the long drive down to Perth on the old highway via Three Springs, Moora about 7-8 hours and straight to the old place that ,again older forum members may remember, the Happy Haven
He walked me in had a chat to a older receptionist A choice was made for me well a short list Then dad went back to his car with a racing form and waited
I skipped out to the car about 40 mins later I would guess.
I am surprised I did not bite him for enough cash for a return bout

V

Ventor Petrozza

I popped my cherry with a red light delight. Could have been at Sarah's.