Locanto: Does anyone know how to renew an accpunt

sric

Bronze Member
I deleted my account a year or 2 ago. I cannot create a new one because it says my mobile # is being used by my deleted account and cannot therefore be used again! Bugger. I don't know who / where to call? Any ideas?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Mate I had it happen to me so I signed up with a generated email address from Guerrilla Mail.​

Casey Delicious

Casey Delicious
Gold Member
On locanto you can't use the same mobile number on multiple accounts
Do u remember and hv access to yr email or google account attach to yr locanto account
If u can get into the account just deactivate that account then u can use that same number

GreatAnt1

Gold Member
Even if youve completely deleted your account the phone number still cant be used.
at least not for a while, mines still locked and i fully deleted the account months ago

bigman

Silver Member
Even if youve completely deleted your account the phone number still cant be used.
at least not for a while, mines still locked and i fully deleted the account months ago
Yes that correct , once a locanto account is deleted that’s it , you can’t reactivate the account and also can’t use either a phone or the same email to start another account ever !